Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
suneetgarg
My Device: BB 10

Difference between Z10 and Q10

Hello,

I am queries to know about difference between Q10 and Z10. As per my knowledge i know the following difference.

Q10                                                                              Z10
Physical Keypad                                                         No Physical Keypad
Less Resolution                                                         More Resolution
More Powerful Battery                                                Less Powerful Battery
No 4G LTE                                                                   4G LTE
Cortex A-9                                                                    Qualcomm Snapdragon

Can you please confirm that the above mentioned difference is correct, also let me know if there is more difference. Which one to buy and why?

Thanks in advance.

Sunet Garg
Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Re: Difference between Z10 and Q10

Do you like physical keyboard or Full touchscreen?

I don't think Q10 specs are comfirm yet right?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

suneetgarg wrote:

Can you please confirm that the above mentioned difference is correct, also let me know if there is more difference. Which one to buy and why?

Thanks in advance.

Sunet Garg

The specs you provided all seem to be correct.

As to which phone you should purchase, it really boils down to which type of keypad you want.  As far as features, both phones have very similar features with the exception of the keypad.  I've heard that many people who love a physical keypad are actually loving the virtual keypad of the Z10 so that makes the decision even harder.

Only you will be able to decide which one is best for you.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
suneetgarg

So is it correect that there is no 4G LTE support in Q10.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

I might have overlooked that point. I don't have a definite answer for that however I don't see why there wouldn't be.

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
suneetgarg

Hi,

Any idea when Q10 is going to be released and the expected price?

Suneet

Please use plain text.
Contributor
lilicat
My Device: blackberry playbook

I like Q10, it has been a long time since I used a mobile phone with physical keyboard. That is a special feeling to use a smartphone with a keyboard again.

Z10 looks great but not that special or unique.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
designkros
My Device: -

I have been using Z10 for a month and loved it! Then I installed leaked OS to the Dev Alpha C (which is a Q10 with different housing) and I love it maybe more than the Z10. The battery lasts longer and the physical keyboard is just perfect. 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Full specs for the Z10:
http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-z10/specifications.html

Full specs for the Q10:
http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberry-q10/specifications.html

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.