Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Don't Need No Home Button!

As a user of both the Playbook and the iPad (yes, unfortunately I'm forced to use an iPad for my job in Aviation) one thing I can't stand on the iThing is the Home button.

BlackBerry10 Flow: No Home button!  Thank you RIM!!

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2013/01/blackberry-10-flow/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Don't Need No Home Button!

That home button sure does get old fast, love the PlayBook interface for multi tasking

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

On my Curve, I was used to using the red button to display the home screen, as well as using the menu key to invoke the application ribbon to switch from an app to another.

I was comfortable with that...

But now that I am used to my PlayBook, this feels no unnatural.

And now, seeing all those BB10 demos, I am really looking forward to using BlackBerry 10 on my future phone!

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
mikmonken
My Device: Playbook

I know what you mean I have an iphone as my personal mobile and a curve for work, Bought a PlayBook to make work emails easier to work with which came last week, and now I'm constantly swiping up on my iphone to try and close and move between apps. Swiping is so much more intuitive!
Contributor
KAMBLEBA
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G

On 9300 curve ,it is really flow to get home screen by just pressing Alt and end key.There are also more shortcuts making physical keyboard ossum.