Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
ssbtech
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

I'd like to be able to keep more than 16 icons in a folder, and to nest folders as well. 

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

The initial post of this thread had been updated with the requests made as of April 4th.

Message 1

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
JSanders

Ride_The_Sky wrote:.

Blackberry Maps should have a Zoom In/Zoom Out buttons, sometimes using it with one hand, it is impossible to zoom in and out. (Zoom in is OK but we can't zoom back out)

As it is now, you can double tap the screen in the BlackBerry maps to increase the zoom.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
blakhaddad
My Device: Not Specified

I would like to request to additional features to be added into blackberry 10

1. The ability to file sent emails ***very important***
2. The ability for the contacts to have distribution lists from exchange.

Thank you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
the_look
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

I have one more idea. This actually seemed to me like the intended behavior, so I'm a little surprised when in found out it didn't work.

Since the Q10 is launching with Type N' Go, and shortcuts, and since the Z10 has the ability to bring up the keyboard anywhere in the software with the 2 finger swiping up motion, then why aren't shortcuts and type n' go implemented on the software keyboard?

I understand the limitations, but I believed the ability to bring up they keyboard anywhere I'm the software was actually on purpose to provide these features. Making the touchscreen Z10 more like a legacy blackberry device.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
morpheus2150
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-mobile

simple texting

I used to have a BB9300 and it was soo easy to call someone they dont anwser, so I want to send them a simple freaking text.  Well with the 9300 I could dial phone number leave message and then highlite number and then hit the BB key and send a text.  With this Z10 that is a royal pain in the **bleep**.   when I highlite number my choices are information, copy, add and favorite.  I want  to send a freaking text.  Lets get this software updated as the Z10 is so smart it is retarted

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Re: simple texting

morpheus2150 wrote:

I used to have a BB9300 and it was soo easy to call someone they dont anwser, so I want to send them a simple freaking text.  Well with the 9300 I could dial phone number leave message and then highlite number and then hit the BB key and send a text.  With this Z10 that is a royal pain in the **bleep**.   when I highlite number my choices are information, copy, add and favorite.  I want  to send a freaking text.  Lets get this software updated as the Z10 is so smart it is retarted

On the Z10, after calling the number, touch and hold the number > View contact > touch the number to text.

Three moves.

I bet the "retarted" people out there love you.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mavricxx
My Device: Bold 9900/Z10
My Carrier: USA T-Mobile

I wish they would make it easier to copy or highlight to edit. It's such a pain in the behind trying to do these simple tasks. I really hope BlackBerry is listening so we can get this addictions to the OS.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ClaudePoissant1
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: bell

1) allow landscape mode when opening bbm from app page not just from the hub
2) emergency setting in bedside mode..two calls in quick succession from the same number allows the phone to ring even with notifications turned off
3) if I can add birthdays to my contact info why not have it copied to my calendar automatically
4) panoramic mode
5) auto on / off
6) have the hub always open on hub "Home"page
7) I would love to set MY music as a wake up alarm
8) if I'm texting someone I would like the ability to call from the text without going to view contact info first
9) landscape mode for calendar
10) date on homescreen
11) a PlayBook like battery icon..one click gives us the percentage
I really hope someone at blackberry reads these suggestions and implements some of these changes although I should mention that I am a VERY happy z10 owner..these changes would just make an already amazing experience even better

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
domnoc
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Also, need contacts groups or categories!!!

Please use plain text.