05-04-2013 11:27 AM
I did not check if these improvements are in the list, but there are really main issues to solve compared to my previous phone (iPhone 4) :
- Improve the music transfer from Itunes (Mac version). 1/ the album pictures are not always corretly transfered with the right song (I can have a rihanna song with the Fifty cents album pictures). 2/ When I transfer playlists with same songs, the songs are copied twice even more.
- Improve the management of my headphone (Marshall Major). I cannot change the music song with the accept-call button, I cannot terminate my calls with the accept-call button.
- Improve the password typing on the lockscreen number / letters are too small, we have to click on ok to valid the password [useless] )
- Improve the OS stability (my Z10 restart around 1 time a day.)
- Indicator with the battery percentage on the home screen.
I have a French Z10 (OS 10.0.10.99) with SFR carrier.
05-04-2013 11:25 PM
-Ability to customize how long the time snap feature allows you capture and scroll between
-let you come up with MULTIPLE pictures using the time snap feature instead of having to pick.
05-06-2013 10:57 AM
I'm sure it's been asked, but my #1 request is native Japanese support. For something that markets itself as a business phone, the ability to talk to the world's 3rd largest economy is crucial. The 3rd party apps that try to resolve this are kind of clunky, requiring you to do things like paste in text from Google.
05-06-2013 04:28 PM
05-06-2013 04:46 PM