Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

wiking00
My Device: Z10

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

I did not check if these improvements are in the list, but there are really main issues to solve compared to my previous phone (iPhone 4) :

- Improve the music transfer from Itunes (Mac version). 1/ the album pictures are not always corretly transfered with the right song (I can have a rihanna song with the Fifty cents album pictures). 2/ When I transfer playlists with same songs, the songs are copied twice even more.

- Improve the management of my headphone (Marshall Major). I cannot change the music song with the accept-call button, I cannot terminate my calls with the accept-call button.

- Improve the password typing on the lockscreen number / letters are too small, we have to click on ok to valid the password [useless] )

- Improve the OS stability (my Z10 restart around 1 time a day.)

- Indicator with the battery percentage on the home screen.

I have a French Z10 (OS 10.0.10.99) with SFR carrier.

Contributor
ejaguiar
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Blackberry OS 10 Camera Time snap

-Ability to customize how long the time snap feature allows you capture and scroll between

-let you come up with MULTIPLE pictures using the time snap feature instead of having to pick.

New Contributor
wentouch
My Device: Z10 STL 100-4

Re: Blackberry OS 10 Camera Time snap

Option on BB World to set where the applications are to be delivered to; another feature previously found in legacy OS..

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Blackberry OS 10 Camera Time snap

you mean the folder ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
PMason108
My Device: Blackberry Z10

I'm sure it's been asked, but my #1 request is native Japanese support.  For something that markets itself as a business phone, the ability to talk to the world's 3rd largest economy is crucial.  The 3rd party apps that try to resolve this are kind of clunky, requiring you to do things like paste in text from Google.

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

BlackBerry has currently a marketshare of 0.3% in Japan. The decision has been made to stop developing for Japanese people.
same goes for South Korea.

You can blame BlackBerry for the decision, but you can also say that those two countries achieved their goal thanks to market protection policies: eradicate BlackBerry for Japanese and Korean people (abroad or domestic), as well as for all people communicating with them.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
PMason108
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Well, this being the modern world, selling to those countries should not be the deciding factor. Tons of people still need to communicate to those countries from outside them, they're major business languages. And those cultures have large diasporas too, plenty of people using those languages outside those countries.
New Developer
JunkieXP
My Device: 9900 / DevAlpha

Ability to hold "Shift" on Q10 (or bring up the Keyboard on the Z10) and drag the "Cursor / Bubble" around to Select Text.
Contributor
dragonbz
My Device: z10

I agree with junkieXP. I think selecting text should be made easier. Holding shift while dragging the cursor bubble will be nice to do that.
New Contributor
tag289
My Device: z10, 9900, playbook

i'd like to see public transportation included in bb maps