Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
dcamposs
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TELCEL

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

On the calendar, on the SUBJECT field, to be able to see ALL the info that is in the field by automatically open the field to the required size. It always stays with 1 single row and when u put more text u can't see what is inside
You have to go back and see it in the previos screen before starting to edit the calendar posting.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dcamposs

To be able to have again the BACKSPACE key as it was in older BB versions. The backspace worked same as in any PC keyboard, but on Z10 this key is not existent. In older BB you can get to it by pressing "shift+del".
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dcamposs

To be able to BlackBerry programes directives managers and presidents to hear their customers voice/suggestions, and react quicker with Better updated OS system.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dcamposs

To be able to use the BACKSPACE in all applications. To see thus difference, open a new "Remember note, type something on the pe something in the TITLE bar (art least 3 or 4 words), then move the cursor to the center of text and start erasing ALL, then compose a new email, go to the body of email, type same words, move cursor to center of text and start trying to erase all, as soon as u hit the left margin, it stops.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

dcamposs, in the 10.1 OS, much of what you're posting has been added. Pasting in the dialer, and Word Completion works the same as OS7, or please exam the difference you see.

Your shortcuts idea I don't understand. You.van always move the most used apps to to your first panel, or simply create folders on the first panel with many apps in the folder, if you wish not to scroll.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dcamposs

My point on shortcuts is:     For example, if you want to turn on/off the bluetooth, to be able to put a SHORTCUT on your main page (not the hub), where you can put ON/OFF the application.  it is very cumbersome to have to go through  SETTINGS then NETWORK CONNECTIONS then  BLUETOOTH then Click ON/OFF.

Why not....being able to create a single button ON/OFF on whatever page you want, where you can do the same with only pressing 1 button instead of going all the way as I described.   Same will apply to WIFI, NFC, Mobile HOtspot, ...and many other things.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dcamposs

By the way....when is BB releasing the 10.1 ????  Any date already?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

10.1 has already been released by BlackBerry. Check with your carrier when they have done reviewing it, then TELCEL will publish it so you can install it.
Several carriers have published 10.1, including my carrier, several weeks ago.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

dcamposs, for settings shortcuts, there is a cheap app which does exactly what you request. You should get it.

Check out Settings Shortcut on HomeScreen in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/20078093

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Visitor
yal27
My Device: Q10 SQN100 - 3
My Carrier: SFR

Hi,

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS.

Suggestion : Add a phone icon on the Hub screen to place new calls.

Reason : The Hub is expected to be a global centralized communication location/screen. However you cannot make the most simple and basic communication function : make a phone call.

If I want to place a new phone call, I have to move out of that screen to do that.

Please add a call button next to the "write" icon in the hub screen.

thanks

Please use plain text.