Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
hxjake
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

I am thinking that in addition to optionally setting a double tap on the phone, search, camera at bottom as well as for Send in a text in order to avoid accidentally invoking or sending, it might be good to have the option to double tap (maybe even triple) any icon to avoid accidentally invoking. I know you can lock screen but sometimes I don't have locked and when I pick phone up I bump an icon and the app starts. A double tap of an app would not make it hard to start said app but would save on accidents. And this would be optional for those who would want single tap.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
noel_roberts
My Device: Z10, 9900, 9810, 9800, PB 16GB, PB 64GB, PB 32GB LTE

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS - Calendar entry with address - click to go to map

Scenario:  My BlackBerry Travel popped up with a reminder for my flight tomorrow in SF.  It noticed I didn't have a hotel.  It suggests hotels in San Francisco, but I don't know which is closest to my meeting.

I went to the meeting invite, and they did put the address in the invite.

1) I can't click on that address to bring me to the Maps application, where I could then search for a hotel close by.  Please allow the address to be clickable to go to maps.  It even has the little position icon next to the address in the Calendar entry.

2) Even cooler would be that it sees a calendar entry with an address within my travel times in BB Travel, which automatically suggests hotels starting with those close by! That would be cool.  Or maybe a "close to" option which might list addresses it found from calendar entries in my calendar.  Would be great to not even leave BB Travel.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
DIegoR
My Device: Z10

Do Not Disturb for specific (work) account only

I use the BB for private emails and calls as well.  So I would like to hide the work related stuff for the weekend. And do vice versa for the private emails, facebook updates etc. during the work day. And do this on a schedule. It can keep replicating just disable the notifications and home screen counts should not be shown.

Please use plain text.
Developer
vmisirlis
My Device: Q5

Sphere view mode in camera it would be great! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,951
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

What is "Sphere view mode in camera"?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

It's like the Occipital 360 camera app, but you can do a complete 720 degree photo.

The feature is baked into Google Nexus phones.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Developer
ravikiranbhatn
My Device: Play book

i think password should be kept for hub .

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,951
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

ravikiranbhatn wrote:

i think password should be kept for hub .

Explain that one, please?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
lezigue
My Device: z10

hello
i need a audio player by folder
because when you have a big sd memory card it's not easy to use by playlist ,now i use 64gbit card
And i have more than 30gbit of music in. Flac format it's unusable with the default audio player
Other things i have a nas qnap And i want to use webdav for calendar and contact i try many things and nothing happen (try by internet with a name domain in .fr to acces to the public ip to nas)
Can you check this fonction on bb10 in z10 i 'll contact qnap for this fonction.
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Andre309
My Device: Blackberry z10 stl100-1

[ Edited ]

Option not to update / revert to older versions on os software updates

Please use plain text.