Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
gammel
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TDC

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

sorry for not being clear -but cas118 got what I meant.

I don't consider the functionality already available. I would like to see a permanent mute for the dialpad keys while keeping my ringtone. New functionality? I believe so!

7290 - 8707v - Pearl 8100 - Pearl 8110 - Pearl 3G 9105 - Bold 9700 - Bold 9780 - PlayBook 64Gb - Bold Touch 9900 - Z10
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
kmascoll
My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: fido :(

I haven't thought out the logistics so take it easy on me sanders, but would it be possible to add the ability to call an emergency contact when the phone is locked? I have an "ICE" contact in my phone but that number is only accessible if the phone is unlocked.
Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

That's not a bad idea.

I use a more 'low tech' version where I just have my wife's mobile number as text on the lock screen.

I think the idea in general opens a can of worms about the ability to customise the lock screen with useful widgets like on Android. Or even showing more than one calendar entry that's furthur in the future than the next day (or even recent events).

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
anant9200
My Device: Z-10
My Carrier: Factory Unlocked

The Green blinking led for network coverag definitely.

And what about maps for India. Its been 10 years BB's serving India. Why not add maps? Or atleast make Google maps a possibility? 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bhrgvr
My Device: Not Specified

Can we please have native BlackBerry Maps for India with turn by turn directions.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

anant9200 wrote:

Or atleast make Google maps a possibility? 

Google Maps apps in App World has been there since last year.

And, Google Maps APK file can be sideloaded or via Snap.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
apierrat
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: rogers

At the cost of being embarrassed with my ignorance, after I created a playlist in "music" and added by mistake a song twice, I could not find a way of removing it from the playlist. The 'waste basket' was grayed. Finally I was able to do a search and remove it but it removed both versions. Of course you can erase the playlist and recreate it.  The functionlity is so basic, so I hope I am missing something.

So the request is: To be able to remove a song from a playlist. If I missed it, apologies.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
toronto9696
My Device: 8700
My Carrier: T-mobile

Hello.The os is perfect but also there are lots of lags and bugs on BlackBerry hub(click but won't open). Battery drain too fast. Google services are not supported. Thank you

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

toronto9696 wrote:

Hello.The os is perfect but also there are lots of lags and bugs on BlackBerry hub(click but won't open). Battery drain too fast. Google services are not supported. Thank you

I think I missed your feature request in your post.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

So the request is: To be able to remove a song from a playlist. If I missed it, apologies.

Good news!

It's easy to remove a song from a playlist. Just open up the playlist and tap 'Edit' in the action bar. You'll see the songs in a list and on the left-hand side is a minus arrow. Just tap that to take it out.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
Please use plain text.