Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
DC_Portugal
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Re: Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

Not sure if this is already present. If it is, how do I do it?

1 automatic log in to saved hotspots. If I have already saved my credentials and I only have to open the "conect to xxxx" notification and press open, how come I don't have a "automatically log in to this hotspot" option? At least I don't see it...

2 zoom feature for the camera. I mean, seriously? The highly pixelized 620x480 VGA camera on my first Camera Phone had zoom. And also a few more camera options like lighting conditions, etc would be nice.
Please use plain text.
Developer
BrianZ10
My Device: Z10

DC_Portugal wrote:
Not sure if this is already present. If it is, how do I do it?

1 automatic log in to saved hotspots. If I have already saved my credentials and I only have to open the "conect to xxxx" notification and press open, how come I don't have a "automatically log in to this hotspot" option? At least I don't see it...

2 zoom feature for the camera. I mean, seriously? The highly pixelized 620x480 VGA camera on my first Camera Phone had zoom. And also a few more camera options like lighting conditions, etc would be nice.

The camera zooms when you put 2 fingers on the screen and drag apart.  Only lighting conditions I see are different "scene" settings.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
DC_Portugal
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Thanks. The zoom was not working because I have the camera set on that "rapid fire" mode.

Still, using the touchscreen is not very intuitive. I would sugest a drag bar with +/- on the side of the screen and using the volume control buttons for it. The button between tem may still be used to take the pic.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MooseNYC
My Device: Z10 OS 10.2.1.2122

Create a native application for Microsoft Lync and integrate the messaging into the Hub

Current Device: Z10 via ActiveSync
Formerly - 9650/ HTC Thunderbolt / 9550 / 9630 / 8830 / 8100 / 8700 / 7290 / 7100g / 7510 / 7230 / 6710 /. .
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DennisBB

Please bring back a replacement for BIS. Perhaps through a BB Cloud. And a dedicated BB address.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
DennisBB

Improve BB Protect similar to the original version.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MikeGolan
My Device: BB Z10

How to add our own location in BB World Clock? Can't do!

So please, in the next upgrade, allow the user to add their own city, not just picking up the city listed in there because sometime we don't know in what zone we are... we must configurate the Date and Time Setting first to find out what GMT zone we are now.

I sent it from my BBzTen.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MikeGolan
My Device: BB Z10

That doesn't work at all. I hv slide it to the leftest part (which usually it should be kind of off position), Vibrate on corretion to off, and Keypress Pop-up to off, but still the tone come when dialing numbers when we want to phone someone.

What we need is an option to set it off, without turning the mode to 'Silent' or 'Vibrate'.

I sent it from my BBzTen.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,951
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

MikeGolan, who are you speaking to?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
euvinlam
My Device: Q5

WHEN THE PHONE RECEIVES INCOMING CALL, TOUCHING ANYWHERE ON SCREEN SHOULDN'T TURN OFF THE NOTIFICATIONS (RING TONE & VIBRATION)
Please use plain text.