Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Kartner
My Device: Q10

Feedback Questionaire Needs Improvement

Hello,

I just completed the feedback questionaire which was sent to my email after activating my Q10. I was happy to be able to provide feedback, but was disappointed with the survey itself as I wasn't given the right opportunities to provide feedback.

There was only a set list of structured questions, and I wasn't given a chance to provide any general comments or suggestions for improvements. One field may have been purposed for that, but it was something like 'what would you suggest we improve so that you would recommend the phone to your family and friends?' which I didn't take to mean general comments or suggestions.

I expected to have a chance at the end of the survey to fill any open feedback, but the survey came to an end and I could not repeat it. So now I'm here. I can't be the only one to run into this, and I imagine that you are missing a lot of good feedback from users who don't wish to go through the registration process to post on a forum where it may not even be received.

Well that's my feedback about your feedback system.

Thanks!

JSanders
Solutions: 6,027
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Feedback Questionaire Needs Improvement

Kartner wrote:

Well that's my feedback about your feedback system.

This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code