Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
kapmike
My Device: blackberryz10

GOT CHEATED BY BB z10

[ Edited ]

i am the smrtphone lover and would like to try some thing ne... even i was happy with my iphone . but some of my friends advised me BBZ10 really cool and best phone ... i got hacked by there advised now paying for the hell.........i am in marketing but now i am out-off order due to stupid phone ..

1. i can,t import my contact , i have tried all ideas what provied by BB team

2.NO viber ,no whatsup , no wechat ,no propar app to communicate with your friend n family

3.phone apps not working dropbox * box n some others

4.no open SIP/ VOIP service ,

5.photo managment really bad, some time useing some app to check some photo and all picture got saved in photo album ...you want them or not but they will be there  keep deleting ..

6 stupid keyboard ... press currect back space ..it will delete every thing ....auto currect useless..

7.screen display normal how can they beat apple or samsung ..total BB out of order cant compare

7.screen touch not so sensitive ..its like cheap chinese phone touch .....(ram 2GB- 1.5 HZ might be jut on paper)

8.FILE managment old idea and old style really hard to understand which folder is dafault (phone or memory card)

i think in todays market smartphone must be user friendly ,with the mxm usefull apps.. blackberry has nothing  even managment atitude really bad...

hey GOT CHEATED PLEASE DO NOT BUY THE BBZ10 , i have informed my all other friends and even my clints....

dont get cheated by the wrong people

tks/mike

Contributor
elathouwers
My Device: Torch 9860, Curve 8900, Torch 9810, PlayBook, Z10

Re: GOT CHEATED BY BB z10

In what century do you life?

Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

GOT CHEATED BY THIS POST

Read this post. Don't be cheated. Read other topic.

1. Bad grammer

2. CAPS ALL OVER

3. Why no help fixing apps when don't say what is wrong?

4. Aggressive tone

5. Despite being a support forum, it's all our fault!

DONT be foOLed and CHEETED and read THIS POST.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Regular Contributor
zeyadq8
My Device: BB10 With sadness

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the club we are all suffering. I can offer you some help to ease the pain.

1. Whatsapp/ SIP/ VOIP you can download from Blackberry world its available. Still no Skype,tango,or viber.

2. The best way so far to sync your contacts is through Gmail small easy software click on link  http://sourceforge.net/projects/googlesyncmod/?source=dlp 

3. For Wechat try this link however I am not sure the program works  http://apps.goodereader.com/playbook/new-blackberry-playbook-apps/

4. Keyboard if you press and hold it will delete the word, you can swipe and it will delete also.

Contributor
scopewizard
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Typical user with a new toy, keep push buttons until it works. After many hours of frustration will not read the instructions and learn how to do it right instead blames the world for not having it his way. I got a 2 year old that will do that on occasion but he has a good excuse, can not read yet!
Trusted Contributor
designkros
My Device: -

Read the manual! :smileyvery-happy: