Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

ElijahHowells
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Google Play Store? Minecraft Pocket Edition?

I'm looking for a new phone, and as it is now my phone is a DROID. I was wondering if the Z10 has google play store? (if not then i have to rebuy all of my apps and games.) Furthermore, I would like to know if blackberry has the capability to play "Minecraft Pocket Edition". Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Google Play Store? Minecraft Pocket Edition?

hello,

the Google Play store is dedicated to Android devices.

The Z10 has its own store called "BlackBerry World".

Indeed, if you buy an application in Google Play, if you want to use it on a non-Android device, you will have to pay for it again. The opposite is true too (if I buy Angry Birds Star Wars on my Z10, I cannot play it on a Galaxy SIII without buying it in Google Play).

for your second question, I do not think someone has made the app compatible with the Z10 yet.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Google Play Store? Minecraft Pocket Edition?

there is a game called world craft thats an android port, just go it on PlayBook but did not check my Z10 yet

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Please use plain text.