Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
adityanair94
My Device: q10

Location of saved chat history

Okay so heres the problem im facing

i use chat history on my Q10, and i think its crossed its limit for some contacts on my list, cuz whenever i send or recieve a new message to and from the contact who's limit seems to have been reached, the chat automatically scrolls up all the way to the top and deletes one of the older messages

Now, i dont particularly mind if the earlier messages gets deleted, but its really getting on my nerves that the chat keeps scrolling automatically to the top whenever i send/recieve a message.

is there any fixes that can be made for this bug? or for now is there anyway i can find the location of the saved chat history (Like on my older OS6 Device it was stored in Blackberry / im / <pin> / history)? so that i can find and move the saved chat history files (like the .csv or .OLD files in OS6) ?

looking forward to a solution to this problem

Please use plain text.
Contributor
virtue
My Device: 9930

Re: Location of saved chat history

yes i would like to find the history folder also for the new BBM, i'm using it on android and i could not find the database folder, as dor whatsapp there is a database folder to keep history on internal storage
Please use plain text.