Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
s_241
My Device: 9790 & z10
My Carrier: rogers

MMS Privacy , Predictive texts & Passwords

[ Edited ]

MMS Privacy

for the z10 MMS when someone sends me an MMS broadcast or

sends multiple contacts the same MMS my BBz10 will show what contacts they have sent the MMS to
if 2 were my contacts it will show thier names as group chat if they are not it will show thier phone numbers beside the name of my contact

it is somehow good for those who want to group chat but for some people it is a breach and invasion of privacy ,i dont feel comfortable sending someone i know an mms and knowing that they will see who else i sent it to what if i want to cc someone on the MMS , sending seperate mms to each and every individual separatly is waste of time for some people 

this was tested with iphone 5 , galaxy S3 three times each to confirm it with options to delete contact phone number to see if it shows on the z10

Predictive texts & Passwords

for example if password= Blackberry123!

and it was used for one of your passwords on the phone be it emails or blackberry protect or apps

when you try to send an SMS/ BBM/ or an Email, the predictive text will suggest the password as word to choose from

if i start typing letters B then L  then A  it will show a few word suggestions and one of them would be Blackbery1

and this is not good having predictive text show passwords as suggested words

my phone settings are:

auto complete  is set to Aggressive

enabled auto correction  - on 

enable auto Capitalize    - on

enable period Shortcut   - on

use learned words          - on

apps on the phone :

facebook

twitter

linkedin

Blackberry Z10