Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
shashok
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: MTS

MS exchange calendar sync with Z10

Hello sirs and ladies,

I have a big problem with MS Exchange calendar. What is the problem?

When I create meeting from my BB 10 to MS exchange it appears in my BB calendar and my corp outlook but invitation` received by recipients as letter with following attachment: not supported calendar.ics.

Thus recipients couldn`t accept invitation and meeting doesn`t appear in these calendar.

May be somebody found same problem.

MS Exchange: 2007

Hope to hear from you soon,

Best regards,

Sasha.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: MS exchange calendar sync with Z10

[ Edited ]

Hey shashok,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Are you setup on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server or is the email setup through ActiveSync?  I have seen this happening with Novell GroupWise accounts sending to an Microsoft Exchange email accounts.  www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB25601

Did the issue just start or has it been on-going since you received the BlackBerry Z10? Are you able to receive calendar appointments from these users on the BlackBerry Z10?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shashok

Nope. I use just internet for access. I was wait Z10 because BB7 hasn`t normal sync via BIS with MS. Now i got it. And again I have problem with MS but BBRY statements about full sync.

It`s really disappoint because android or iOS (i have one of it) has no any problem with sync. And I never wrote to support with questions as this :smileysad:

I have BBRY only one in my company (brand ambassador :smileyhappy:))) and only my BB has problem here.

So another problem. Some invitations from users received as abnormal text and doesn`t appear in my BB calendar. Text like this: Accepted: Комитет по клиентскому опыту.

But on BB7 invitation from these users received as normal. In generally I hadn`t problems such these in OS7 but there wasn`t normal mail sync. Here I have but huge problem with calendar.

What should I do to solve these problems?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shashok

Thanks for link. If I understood right there is no solution yet.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Hey shashok,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Since you're not on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, that KB article will not be relevant to your issue.  I would suggest contacting your network service provider and ask to be transferred to BlackBerry so we can gather some logs from the BlackBerry Z10 to find the root cause.

I appreciate your patience.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shashok

It`s impossible becuase everyone sent me here.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

call MTS again, and demand that they escalate your case to the officlal BlackBerry support. Those people will contact you and give you a ticket number, which will enable you to gather the logs mentioned by ViciousFerret.

You pay for that support, every month. Demand it.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shashok

Problem is BBRY Z10 has no official launch in Russia. Big tnx to BBRY. In this case MTS already said BYE with this question because I don't use BIS with Z10 in this time Z10 hasn't official support and distribution here. That's all. End of road. But I sure there is problem with BBRY not in carrier. For example this case is work on another phones with same MSEX its mean that carrier support all protocols. And if BBRY has normal sync all should work properly through this carrier. We just speak not about BIS.
Please use plain text.