Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Miracast on the BlackBerry 10 Platform

Thanks for the update. I use DLNA but I am more interested to mirror my BlackBerry Z10 screen completely to my TV as I do it with other android or windows platforms to play games from my device on big TV screen or browse internet from the device on the big screen or use xbmc stream or certain live TV web streams to the TV. Also, I hate that BlackBerry doesn't have a YouTube client that supports live event for live TV channels broadcast.
Contributor
My Device: 9788

Okay. I really don't want complain about this. But it is really disappointing me and I really don't get it. Why Z10 doesn't support miracast but even Q10 does? You guys really funny.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

jeason wrote:

Okay. I really don't want complain about this. But it is really disappointing me and I really don't get it. Why Z10 doesn't support miracast but even Q10 does? You guys really funny.

Very simple explaination, the chip require for Mircast is not present in the Z10, but it is present in the Z30, Q10 and Q5

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin