Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
sirjes
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Sprint
Accepted Solution

NEED HELP!...WINNER OF BLACKBERRY10 FAN NIGHT EVENT NEW YORK

So ill try to make it short,...i am one of the winners of the #BlackBerry10NYC fan night contest,due to a mix up in the rules i was unable to attend the fan night but the representative assured me that they will be shipping my device following the event with an included sub-prize for the replacement of the 3 invites to the event, I've been in constant follow up with her since then,she emailed me asking my network (cdma,gsm) i told her im on sprint but would not mind a gsm if its quicker to get to me,and so she replied last week monday that they will be shipping me a gsm device and they were working on getting it shipped out within the next couple days(this was in the reply last monday),its now close to 8 days since then,i emailed back asking if it will be shipped out within this week and if i would be receiving my device before this months end (this was since friday) and no reply yet,im trying to be patient here but not understanding why it is taking them this long to have the package shipped out to me.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Adam8
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: NEED HELP!...WINNER OF BLACKBERRY10 FAN NIGHT EVENT NEW YORK

Hey sirjes,

I am not really sure if the BlackBerry Technical Support fourms can assist with that one, but if I was you I would try to contact the person or group that indicated it would be shipped in the next couple of days. Maybe they taped the device to a turtle or a giant snail or even shipped it with regular mail not express.

Please use plain text.
Developer
gmsm
My Device: Pearl 9105 - Playbook 16Gb
My Carrier: Tigo

Agree with Adam8, and by the way I received a gift too, just be patience.
Pearl 9105 6.0 Bundle 2950
Playbook 2.1.0.1032
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sirjes
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

lol @snail thing,but yeah she said she would drop me a email with the tracking number when it is shipped,and that was since 11th of feb,no email since then.....im just gonna give up on emailing dem and be hopeful that it ships before the month...or year is done lol
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Why would you hesitate to contact them again?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.