Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: OMG! My Q10 has just deleted all my emails and text messages!!

You brought the subject up. How can my question be off topic when it is a subject you yourself introduced?

Sorta two-faced there. You want it both ways, bring up a subject but no one else is allowed to comment on yours?

Quite a censor, eh?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
TVR
TVR
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Koodo

[ Edited ]

Iv'e read all the previous posts and do plan to take this as far as I can with BlackBerry support. As of 10 am this morning my Z10 running the most recent 10.2 deleted all my Gmail emails, texts and call history. It seems like this problem still exists and is not being address by BlackBerry. 

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
misterblank

[ Edited ]

TVR-

You'll likely find your gmail emails by looking at 'all emails' from a browser.

everything else is probably gone.

refer the BB tech you speak with to this board.

g'luck and please let us know what happens-

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
misterblank

i'd already addressed the status of my old phone the first post. i mentioned the htc phone as part of the explanation to the question as well as how much i dislike the whole experience of coming back to BB.

Anyone including you is welcome to comment but maybe you should slow down from helping people locate their 'any' keys, read a little slower and maybe think before you post something.

just off the top of my head i'd suggest you think something like: "as the resident expert here am i doing this to benefit my fellow BB users and the community? or to suppliment something else in my life that is lacking? am i just trying to insult people to make myself look better? or am i really a shallow person?"

or whatever else works for you i don't care-  as long as you're thinking, that's a step in the right direction.

The other step in the right direction is to get to the bottom of the deleted emails, how is that work going from your 'behind the scenes' approach?

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Ahh. Sorta touchy about your failed HTC?

I'll take care responding to users and guiding them as I see fit. I don't need you managing my words. Thank You! You be responsible for your own.

Meanwhile, how's your taking personal potshots at me helping anyone? I didn't think so. How about taking your focus off myself & others users here whom don't fall in line with your way of thinking.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
misterblank

don't care about the htc, again no brand loyalty.

care even less about you/taking 'potshots' at you.

just want a fix for this bb.

you want less focus on you, stick to any of the other zillion boards you're on and leave your irrelevent, snarky posts off of this one until the email deletion happens to you.

seriously are you really doing anything to help?

Please use plain text.
JSanders

misterblank wrote:

seriously are you really doing anything to help?

You just can't keep your eyes off me, can you? sheez. Stalker?

I will not sit idly by while you and a few others detract from the real issues here and what is needed to bring attention to the matter with BlackBerry to resolve it. I've posted too many times, and I will continue to do so for the new users coming to this thread and others, what is needed.

You, your snarky comments and "victim" attitude pretending to be holier than thou and demanding people cow-tow to you and thinking you can command that I do this or that and of all things... questioning whether I am helping someone? pffffttttt. piddle.

Let's get back on topic here off your ego trip.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
misterblank

JSanders wrote:

...see further than your finger, you'd recognize that's exactly what I'm trying to do, and have been.

Just because something is unseen to you doesn't mean it is not indeed occurring.

I don't see anything occuring other than you sugggesting people call their provider and me being ridiculed because my phone 3yr old phone died. If that's what you meant by you're using your title to do something could you dig a little deeper? What i meant when i suggested using your title is use your title to talk to someone higher up than on this board.

I'm only a victim of Blackberry's poor implementation of their device and system and now their customer support.

please don't call me a stalker.

Please use plain text.
JSanders

[ Edited ]

misterblank wrote:

What i meant when i suggested using your title is use your title to talk to someone higher up than on this board.

No, you aren't suggesting that, you're demanding it over and over and over and over and over again.

You really do think you can direct my actions. Are you accustomed to thinking you can contol people?

And, what makes you think I haven't done this? Again, just because I don't tell you all that I do, doesn't mean I haven't.

Do I need you to remind me to eat my breakfast in the morning?

misterblank wrote:

please don't call me a stalker.

I call 'em as I see 'em. Use your actions to prove you are not, and let this drop.

I will continue to advise users with this problem as I see fit and as I see will best resolve the issue.

You can do whatever it is that you want to do: continue to snipe and snort and kick your heels.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
matthewyongkim
My Device: na
My Carrier: verizon

Lets help answer the initial question that was addressed. Thanks guys.

Please use plain text.