Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone Debitel

Outlook.com activesync and contact email categories

Hi,

I use the outlook.com  contact list and I sync it with my Blackberry 10 Contact application with activesync. I tried it also with t-online.de similar feature and had the same result.

All well with the actual contacts, sync is smooth, the account on the BLackberry device is set up with ActiveSync so syncing is fine.

I have following issue:  The "personal" email address of a contact gets transferred to the blackberry as "Work" while the "Work" address becomes "Personal".

If I edit the contact to have it right on the web people application on outlook.com it gets reversed on the Blackberry 10. If I edit,  and therefore correct it on the blackberry device, so that work email is indeed "work" and personal is "personal" a few moments later, in outlook.com I find them, the other way around with the addresses reversed.

Notice: All other felds phone number address an so one synchronised in their right categories.

I have deleted the sync from the Blackberry and deleted all the contacts and and then added the contacts sync again, they all got back but, again, with work and personal fields interchanged so I am lost..

Any advice/hints/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!