Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Orange

Seach option

Hey another little feature thats missing and thats being able to search for a person in the call list. 

Click on the phone button and you see calls, contacts and dia pad - what would be real usfull is a search option being in there. 

Yes you can go via the hub, but thats extra swipes.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Seach option

You can do this from the Contacts list.  It might be an extra click (as opposed to an extra few swipes) but it can be done.

While in your Phone app, press and hold a contact's name for a second.  A menu will appear from the right.  The third icon from the top, the one that looks like a framed photo, is for View Details.  Click that then select Activity and you'll see what activity you've had with that contact.  

You're asking to search for a person in the Call List, I'm showing you how to start with the contact and work backwards to see activity.  Both involve searching and yield almost the same results.

Cheers.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Orange

thanks for that, happy knowing how to search etc  I'm highlighting a slight incompletness. 

You get the search option on calls from the hub - so why not have it also available from the calls option direct from teh main menu.

It's these little things that make it look slightly incomplete - creating distribution/group  lists is  a must and it's been missing.

Is this the best place to inform or not?

How do we get these missing things fixed?

Solutions: 6,267
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Feel free to add ...

Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

>> Get your 15% Discount on ShopBlackBerry on Passport • Classic • Leap

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code