Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Developer
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Software updates

Hi there,

Very excited for BB10.  Will you be updating the OS on a regular basis with updates?  Also, features already noted and complained about missing are multi-colored led profiles, sound profiles, low light camera issue to name a few.  I hope besides these forums that you have someone commited to also reading and scouring the web for more clues as to what people think are the shortcomings of the Z10 so that you have an oppurtunity to address them.  All in all though, I can't wait to get my BB10 and look forward to working with it.

Thanks

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Software updates

I'm hoping that's the case. I see you're a playbook user. One more thing to be aware of is that most of the Bridge capabilities you're used to are no longer available. The Bride folder is empty with only a Readme file letting you know what you CAN do so all those features are gone (bbm, sms, memos, tasks, email, etc.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Software updates

sofware updates are not supposed to take so long now

once carriers approve its supposed to be faster

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V