Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
jcount
My Device: Z10

Total noob - data connection

Hi my tele-provider is Telia when i start up my black berry it says something like no data connection. Do I need some specific subscription due to the fact that it's a blackberry Z10 or is it just due to incompatiblility from Telia, on my old phone android I can use the internet with no hassle. 

I'm able to bypass the setup menu if I'm on wifi, but but once I shutdown wifi there's no internet despite the fact that it shows 4glte with lots of bars from my tele provider just fine

Please help as I'm quitee green the phone was bought seperatly from my teleprovider

any help will be warm welcomed

Kind ragards

New Contributor
jcount

Re: Total noob - data connection

Sorry I see that my thread has soft of been answered, any detail on my service provider will be appriciated

Trusted Contributor
radsystems
My Device: BlackBerry

BlackBerry 10 uses standard data connection. Check you have the latest version from your provider by going to "Settings" then "Software Updates" and then select the "Check for Updates" button.

Also check the connection is setup correctly by going to Settings > Network Connection > Mobile Network and selecting "APN" at the bottom. If this is editable then you will need to ask Telia for the details. If it is not editable then it should already have the correct settings from your provider.

New Contributor
jcount

Thanks a lot for answering, but I think this might be the issue as stated yesterday.: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/General-BlackBerry-10-Smartphone/BlackBerry-Data-plan/td-p/22...

I will take contact to my telecompany to resolve the matter