Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

JSanders
Solutions: 5,923
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Totally disappointed with Z10

KayceeP wrote:
The Old Features were so much Simpler to Access instead oif all the stupid Swipe Swipe Swipe & Swipe to Finally get to where U want.
BB RIM is to into Trying2 be Just like Everyone Else & now they've created a Stupid Phone rather than a Smart Phone. The New Bbn's are Very TIME Consuming & that's Not good for Business people which is Why Business people All over the World Switched to a BB.
Like AL I know 100's of people too who have gone back to their Old BB's incl NHL stars & more!!!

The Q10 would've been great had U made it a Curved Keyboard & incl the SEND, MENU, BACK & END buttons. Buttons are Faster for Business people rather than all this Stupid Swiping just to be like other Smart Phone Companies.

Come on BB RIM, Start Really Listening to the Business People All Around the World.

I seen a Possible S10 but the keyboard again was that Stupid Boxy Square Keyboard. Curved Keyboards Make the texting/typing sooo much Easier & Less Chance of hitting the Wrong Key like U do with a Straight & Square Keyboard & or Swiping.
I've had sooo many Messages from people Swipe Texting & zillions of Wrongly typed or BB Guessed Words.

Pleeeeez BB RIM Listen to us & Make a New BB with ALL of Our Old Features PLUS your NEW Features!!!! If U do U will then have the Perfect Phone.

Thanks just in case U do listen, but I highly doubt it bcuz U Never have in the past. Maybe if U Did Listen You'd Do Better Financially & Not hav2 Lay Off Staff!!!!!!!

Kaycee :s

KayceeP
, you're a business person?

100's?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
KayceeP
My Device: bb bold 9780
My Carrier: telus

Yes! And Yes?

And, I Also know 100's of people who's Contracts are up but Continue Hanging On to their old BB's until BB RIM comes up with a Better Phone, just bcuz of All the Swiping that SLOWS a Business person down.

Maybe I should ask U your Own Questions bcuz IF U were a Business person U would Clearly See how Swiping is Time Consuming especially when U have to Repeat the Swipe action bcuz U Didn't Quite Touch the BB in the Exact Spot!!!

Sure the Z10 & Q10 are great for the Non Business person who just wants a FUN phone but for the Serious Minded People who either Are In Business or Have Their Own Business these phones are a Pain in the **bleep** bcuz of All the Swiping. Sure if you're Not Pressed for Time, Swiping is Great but all in all, Buttons/Keys are Faster & Simpler!!!
Please use plain text.
JSanders

KayceeP, I've owned my own highly successful business for quite a while. We'll celebrate our 20th anniversary next year.
May I ask if your business involves the use of the English language or even formulating a cohesive thought or well-structured sentence?
I'll stop assuming anything at this point. I think you've fooled me well!

Take care.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
KayceeP

As I answered Previously, but U Obviously had it Deleted, I txt/type Phonically bcuz-because it's quicker! And U know what they say about people who ASSume?!

And it duznt-doesnt matter how long you've been in Business for, there were A LOT of options that were once included in the BB that made life in the Business World Simpler & Faster & these options have since been Omitted by the creation of the Newest line of BB's.

These Omitted options were what Most People In Business Bought & Used a BB for. We Didn't purchase our BB's for FUN, we purchased them because the BB had Several Options right at our finger tips & now these options are Omitted & IF we Want them we Have to Download them, which is a HUGE Waste of TIME to a Business person!!!

All we Real People in Business are asking, is that BB/RIM Go Back to the Business Aspect of the BB in order to make Working/Business much Quicker & Simpler because that Was the reason we Loved/Used a BB For, Unlike Those who just use a BB for FUN & SHOW!!!

The whole purpose of the BB when it first came out was for people in the REAL Business World. BB was created to make life in the Business World Easier, Faster, Simpler & just plain old Less Tiresom!

Now the BB, with it's Omitted options, is Time Consuming & a Pain in the butt with the need to Download any of the Options that were Once already Included in the OS. We Shouldn't have to Download Options that were once already there!!! Especially options that SPED UP life in the Office!!

BB/RIM Needs to once again Include ALL of the once Loved options, especially Anything & Everything GROUP related, Plus BB's New line of Options and STOP Trying to BE Like Other Phone Makers. BB Needs to once again Build the phone for the BUSINESS World & NOT the FUN & GAMES world!! BB Needs to once again create a SMART Phone & Stop creating STUPID Phones for the people who have Nothing but Time to PLAY!!!

So, have I formulated enough cohesive thoughts or well-structured sentences for U?!? Yah, I thought so!!!
Please use plain text.
JSanders

[ Edited ]

KayceeP wrote:

So, have I formulated enough cohesive thoughts or well-structured sentences for U?!? Yah, I thought so!!!

U mak mah brane hert.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

KayceeP wrote:
As I answered Previously, but U Obviously had it Deleted, I txt/type Phonically bcuz-because it's quicker! And U know what they say about people who ASSume?!

And it duznt-doesnt matter how long you've been in Business for, there were A LOT of options that were once included in the BB that made life in the Business World Simpler & Faster & these options have since been Omitted by the creation of the Newest line of BB's.

These Omitted options were what Most People In Business Bought & Used a BB for. We Didn't purchase our BB's for FUN, we purchased them because the BB had Several Options right at our finger tips & now these options are Omitted & IF we Want them we Have to Download them, which is a HUGE Waste of TIME to a Business person!!!

All we Real People in Business are asking, is that BB/RIM Go Back to the Business Aspect of the BB in order to make Working/Business much Quicker & Simpler because that Was the reason we Loved/Used a BB For, Unlike Those who just use a BB for FUN & SHOW!!!

The whole purpose of the BB when it first came out was for people in the REAL Business World. BB was created to make life in the Business World Easier, Faster, Simpler & just plain old Less Tiresom!

Now the BB, with it's Omitted options, is Time Consuming & a Pain in the butt with the need to Download any of the Options that were Once already Included in the OS. We Shouldn't have to Download Options that were once already there!!! Especially options that SPED UP life in the Office!!

BB/RIM Needs to once again Include ALL of the once Loved options, especially Anything & Everything GROUP related, Plus BB's New line of Options and STOP Trying to BE Like Other Phone Makers. BB Needs to once again Build the phone for the BUSINESS World & NOT the FUN & GAMES world!! BB Needs to once again create a SMART Phone & Stop creating STUPID Phones for the people who have Nothing but Time to PLAY!!!

Could you please translate all of what you wrote into plain english so every one can understance what you are trying to do, I do not understand more than one word in ten they way you write.

I got the impression from what JSanders answered you that you are a business girl, well if you write like this in the business world I would hate to do business with you has I could not understand what you wrote for the most of it

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ReddoC
My Device: bbz10
My Carrier: Swisscom

Reading all your posts, I really feel that the real business man you speak,  are different from me and all the businessmen with whom I work every day.

Then the only thing I have to say is:

You can live with your age and remained on your old habit. Good Luck

Please use plain text.
Contributor
KayceeP

There's a Huge Difference from the Real World to this Cyber World & these Complaints Forums. And, in the Office I Don't Capitalize most words nor do I type Phonically ie: bcuz for because or duznt for doesn't or U for you & so on... I only do so on here to give U all something more to amuse U & it looks like it's working, lol :smileywink:

And for those of U who "ignorantly" chose to not understand, U only make yourselves look like idiots bcuz I've had a lot of people in previous forums totally Understand & Agree with All or Most of what I've said! In fact, in the work place my Employer unexpectedly had several of my papers published in magazines & newspapers & I've also won achievement awards & pins etc. So I obviously must be making sense in the Real World & the Business World!

And JPS, sorry 4 makin ur brane hert as U say!!!

Well, since I have only 1 more business day off after today, I'm going2 leave this place & do something more resourceful...

It's been, oh I dunno, kinda fun in a silly sorta way... Hava gr8 day & try not2 hava heart attack over disagreeing with other peoples choice to speak freely, especially me. Not every1 is goin2 like or dislike BB/RIM & their new Inventions & not every1 is right about what they hav2 say regarding these new creations.

However, if U go back several months & in2 several different posts, U will see that most people wanted the new BB's to not only hav All of the New Functions but they wanted BB/RIM to hav Kept ALL of the Loved Previous OS functions that were wut made BB Known & Loved for & were wut BB Stood for & were wut made BB DIFFERENT from All of the other phones out there!!! Now BB is just like every other phone out there. There's almost Nothing now that distinguishes them from being any better or any different like there once was prior to the latest 3 creations. (Did U understand any of my phonically mis-spelled lingo)? Just thought I'd giv U 1 last thing to complain about b4 I leev, lol.

Hopefully BB/RIM will reconsider adding ALL of the Previous Loved functions together with their New functions & create another BB that will once again distinguish them from all others & perhaps get them to the Top of all Smart phones!?!

Ciao 2 all of U who don't like me or wut I say or how I type it!!! Hava gr8 life...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
KayceeP

Ooops! I meant JS (JSanders) not JPS on the "U mak mah brane hert".
Please use plain text.
JSanders

I don't think anyone, myself especially, has said they don't like you. Sorry you feel that way.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.