Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
ppas
My Device: Q10

Webcalendar on Q10

Hello, i want to add and use web calendars as well as: Bundesliga, Formula 1 and other to my blackberry.

AS Webcalendars..but if i add a link...as this:webcal://www.google.com/calendar/ical/spielplan.1.bundesliga%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics

i get the mesage: you account can`t authorizised on the provider...what does it mean..or how i can add a web calendar on the Q10?

Thanks in advanced

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Webcalendar on Q10

Are you adding the Web calendar as a subscribed calendar under Accounts? I just added one the other day, though it wasn't a Google web calendar. I don't think a .ics is a web calendar. That's usually a calendar email attachment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!