Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

What are you most excited for in BlackBerry 10?

I've been trying to figure out which feature in BlackBerry 10 interests me the most, but there are so many cool new features coming that it's hard to say what my favorite is.  Here's a run down of my favorite features (in no particular order):

1. The BlackBerry Keyboard - I've had the pleasure of using the keyboard on my Dev Alpha device, and I have to say, this is by far the best virtual keyboard I've ever used.
  2. The BlackBerry Hub - I don't know how many times I've wished I could use the BlackBerry Hub on my Dev Alpha.  I wasn't a big fan of the unified inbox on my PlayBook and kept my social media accounts separate, but the videos for the BlackBerry Hub on BlackBerry 10 make it seem so much better.
  3. BlackBerry Flow - I love the new gesture based OS.  Takes the strengths of the PlayBook and improves on them even more. 
  4. BlackBerry Browser - This browser makes me happy.  Again, using the one on my Dev Alpha has been a dream.  It's fast, it handles all sorts of content (just have to make sure Flash is turned on for the full experience) and its easy to use. 

I'm sure I could keep my list going, but those are the things that really stand out to me at this point and really make me want a BlackBerry 10 device. 

What are your favorite features?

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Retired
Bodee902
My Device: BlackBerry Zed10

Re: What are you most excited for in BlackBerry 10?

For me it has to be the flow.

Quick gestures to access everything I need and want is fantastic! I can't wait for Jan. 30th!

That said, I totally echo your list Krypto!

^Bo

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Likes for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
mikmonken
My Device: Playbook

Unfortunately, I'm stuck in contract with an iphone for another 11 months, but am hoping I can BlackBerry 10 on my PlayBook and get to use flow, as it seems to be pretty intuitive, then come November make the full transfer to BB with the Z10 or what ever has replaced it by then.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

many of us on PlayBooks look forward to BB10 on it

Contracts are not fun at times. maybe the cost of buying out isnt too high. cant hurt to ask how much

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
mikmonken
My Device: Playbook

£300 :smileysad: and I'm with Orange so the only way I'd get an early upgrade is if I switched to one of the expensive EE tariffs which I wouldn't make the best use of either on data or speed. 

Liking the look of being able to separate work and home too on BlackBerry 10 too, not seen it but heard someone mention it

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

BlackBerry balance is nice. Thinking of enabling that here at work so users can have their fun with out compromise

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V