Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

ohyeasure
My Device: Z10

Z10 BBM Vedio Chat does not work

I can not get my BBM Vedio Chat to work, nor can i enter a new contact in the BBM Vedio Chat contact list, they all go to the BBM Contact list

For each contact i have entered all fields of information, but when I BBM them there is NO option for BBM vedio Chat

Some  one pleae help me?

Developer
gmsm
My Device: Pearl 9105 - Playbook 16Gb

Re: Z10 BBM Vedio Chat does not work

Are you trying this while connected via wifi,?
Pearl 9105 6.0 Bundle 2950
Playbook 2.1.0.1032
Forums Advisor III
drewread

Are you trying to video chat with a fellow bbmer that has either a z10 or a playbook?

If so click on the contact in BBM, and there should be a green icon on the top right of the screen if they are available for chat.

Also, in the contacts app if a contact has an associated bbid email in it, a button for video chat should appear there as well.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy:
ohyeasure

So are you saying no BBm video with non BB10 users 

ohyeasure

Both

None of my friends have BB10 yet anr have playbboks, so I am correct in assuming that I can not Video chat with anyone!

Forums Advisor III
drewread

Yes, that is correct, BB10 / playbook offers video chat. It is not available on o's6 or below devices. Thus you cannot video chat with something that doesn't exist. :smileyhappy:
-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. :smileyhappy: