Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
racvincent
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

Z10 Home Icon during phone call

Hi,

I've just upgraded my  from Curve 8530 to Z10 and just learning the the usage of the new hand held device.

I noticed when I'm on a call I can't view other apps like email, textmsgs, bbm and contacts.

With old phone you can click on the home button while on a call and read emails and textmsgs,

Can you please give me directions on how to?

Thanks
Rachel.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Z10 Home Icon during phone call

While you're in a call, swipe up from the bottom bezel like you're about to look at your Hub.  This will minimize the phone app while keeping the call active.  You can then bounce in and out of your other apps while your call is still ongoing.  To end the call, press the little call button in the lower left corner to get back to the call screen where you can end the call.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
racvincent
My Device: Z10

Thanks the steps helped.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Right on! Another happy customer. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.