Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: BB 8520 & BB Torch 9810 & BB 9900 & PB 32GB & BB HS-655+ & BB HS-700 & BB Z10

Z10 No Yahoo Push Email on New BB10 OS UK EE

Hi all I have managed to Update my Z10 to the latest OS and still no Push Email function for Yahoo Mail?

Also when is there to be a fix to stop mail that is Deleted from the Z10 device deleted from the Mail Server?

Never had this problem on my old BB 9810 all email accounts had Push Function and all emails that were deleted from the phone stayed on the mail server but showed or where marked as Read!

Most other functions are working as normal since the update and yet to see any improvement to battery life as not done a whole day on new OS yet but so far looks the same, I was a bit scared at first when I rebooted as it showed my Memory Card as Empty! ( my mistake as forgot to remove it) but after about 5 minutes it all came back! Gave me quite a scare as I have a lot of files saved on my Card so just incase for anyone else Remember To REMOVE YOUR MEMORY CARD BEFORE AN OS UPDATE OF ANY KIND or end up being scared out of your wits or worse actually lose cherished files!!! 

Ah the good old iPad
New Contributor
My Device: 9000, 9700, 9780, 9790, 9900, Z10, PlayBook 32GB
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Z10 No Yahoo Push Email on New BB10 OS UK EE

I can't say for sure if this has anything to do with the current situation or not but after recent statements from Marissa Meyer it looks like Yahoo! services for BlackBerry devices are being closed and unsupported as of April 1st. She has a massive hate-on for all things BlackBerry, even going as far as banning staff from using BlackBerry devices of any sort, so it wouldn't surprise me if the lack of push services has something to do with her.

New Contributor
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Z10 No Yahoo Push Email on New BB10 OS UK EE

Marissa Mayer is clearly a dumb business woman and a nut. I guess she wants people to switch to Gmail, Hotmail or another web based email provider. My Yahoo emails are not pushed to my BlackBerry phone right away like they used to be and now I know why. My Gmail and Hotmail emails are sent immediately. Bye, bye Yahoo Mail.