Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: MTN

Re: Z10 Notification Problem

No such luck for me, no matter how hard I whack it.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Mobilicity

Not sure if the rest of you are having the problem still, however since Saturday my text notifications do not come through, then if I turn the phone off and on it works for a bit and then again no notifications.  Also the texts are not updating to the most current being first.  To see if someone texted  I have to go into each open chat.  :smileysad:  I have backed it up and restored it, and it did the same thing.  I also wiped it and have not restored anything and still doing the same.  The refresh options do not work, the only way is to turn my phone off and on and then it will work for 10 minutes or so.  Any ideas?  By the way according to the phone it has the latest software updates. 

Z10 Details :

Model STL 100-3

Software release 10.1.0.4184

Anyone out there have any suggestions as the ones in the thread have are not working for me. I didn't want to start a new post as it is Notification related...sorry for anyone this may inconvenience.

waiting for help..... Please!

New Contributor
My Carrier: MTN

Sorry, but my response is not good. I have been unable to sort out my issues, even following the fixes that worked for other users. At this stage I can only pick up calls IF I hear/feel my phone vibrate- it is the only function that works. Sadly I will not return to Blackberry during my next upgrade and cannot recommend it to my friends either.

Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

i am surprised. i had the same problem when i got my phone in feb. i wasn't getting notifications and it was Bluetooth related. BUT the first update fixed the problem . i assume you have updated to the latest OS?
New Contributor
My Carrier: Mobilicity

Thank u...I have updated to the latest version, yes. I have wiped the phone and am slowly day by day adding each feature (text only day one, emails added day two) . The reason is that it seems it's whatsapp was doing it to me as I updated to the new version last week and the problem started. Hopefully it will be ok now, fingers crossed :smileyhappy:

Contributor
My Carrier: rogers

I hope it works. I deleted whatsapp after a few days. It never worked well and really drained the battery. Good luck!
Contributor
My Carrier: vodacom

Solution! 
1) While playing the music: 
2) Open the back cover, 
3) Touch the connection buzzer on the back (right under battery location). I even now manage to apply pressure to the block-area without removing the cover, while playing music. Works! 
4) Fixed!

I actually had my BlackBerry replaced before I knew the Solution. Not even the carriers know this solution! Thank you BlackBerry for another issue on the Flagship model. Disappointed. ...and this from a Massive loyal BlackBerry user... and creating this forum account to be able to help other users, Pain!

Found the Solution here:
http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-z10-f254/no-sound-problem-z10-not-like-other-people-781693/
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Hi Amigdalota,

Were you able to find a solution to this issue? I have the exact problem right now, ever since the most recent OS update to 10.2.0.424. I need to restart my phone to see my notifications, and that only works for 10 minutes or so. After that, I need to individually open each chat to see if I got a message. I too have reset the phone, then restored through backup, and issue still there. Please let me know if you were able to find a solution!!!

Thanks!

New Contributor
My Device: z 10
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Having the same problem.  I've connected to a Motorola Handsfree bluetooth in my van.  Only JUST started having this problem after installing latest upgrade a few days ago.

Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: fido

@mig007 Did you ever resolve this issue??

DID ANYONE?

I never had bluetooth device set up.