Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
filly
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Z10 Notification Problem

Tweeted someone from @blackberryhelp and they are looking to gather log files to address the issue. They have asked that I contact my carrier and ask them to escalate me directly to Blackberry. I would suggest you all do the same, the more data they can gather the sooner they can fix this bug.

Now to just find the time to wait on hold with Rogers for another hour....

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
doubledee61
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Hi guys,

So happy to see (well not really) that not only I'm having this problem.

I have called my service provider rogers a few times and they have told me that this is the first that they have heard of this problem.

I also tried escalating to Blackberry, but rogers said they can't do that. They sent me to their "expert" team but told me I had to pay. Forget that!!

Anyways, I agree with the bluetooth issue, I am also connected to the Ford Sync system, and feel it has something to do with this. The only way i can fix it is with a reset.

Would love to have a solution Blackberry, as i have been a long time user. Sucks to have missed at least 10 calls in the past week.

Might have to consider a samsung if this is not resolved

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
palderson2012
My Device: bb z10
My Carrier: Telus

Ok, since pulling the battery, un pairing all blue tooth, repairing the blue tooth, and successfully using the blue tooth, I have not lost my notifications. I recommend all users un pair your blue tooth, pull the battery and repair and try again. It's been a couple of days and I am still getting my notifications.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm
My Carrier: Fido

Definitely good news, at least we seem to be on the right track. Did you pair back to the same bluetooth device? Right away?  Thanks for your input.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
palderson2012
My Device: bb z10

Yes
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm

I think we have enough specific info to have the developers take over and perhaps narrow down a fix. Now to get this to them? HHHmmmmm

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm

At the very least I'm assuming one can perform the unpairing/battery pull/ re-pair - or leave out the bluetooth connection altogether and use a headset like I am for the time being (short time I hope).

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
doubledee61

Guys may be a dumb Question but how do you repair the blue tooth?

Thanks
Please use plain text.
TICEMANS
My Device: Z10

I was on with Telus last evening they told me and i agree.  I have left the bluetooth connections on z10 turned off.  wroking fine with all notiifications at this point.  The upped me to BB and a BB guy called my home and left message last night.  We have not touched base yet.  I would juts leave the Btooth turned off until they repair  OR resstart your phone after every disconnect with a btooth device (pia)

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
streetcharm

By re - pair we simply mean to delete all your blue tooth connections do a battery pull and re - add them
Please use plain text.