Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
BBuserZ10
My Device: Z10

Re: Z10 Notification Problem

Just press the back button. Hold the space bar to roll it down, and then press the back arrow at the bottom left.

New Contributor
doubledee61
My Device: Blackberry Z10

What?
Contributor
BBuserZ10

After reading your text message, do not swipe back to the HUB. Use "Back" button in the bottom left. If you have your keyboard open, press and hold the space bar until keyboard slides down. Then you will see "Back" button.
New Contributor
doubledee61

No I'm referring to the text message icon on page 1 of the apps. There is still the notification red star even though I have read the message and closed it.
Visitor
NadiaH

[ Edited ]

I have version 10.0.10.99. I have deleted all BT devices, pulled the battery and restarted. I still have no call or message notifications, but the LED notification is there. This started about 2 days ago, not longer after my last software update. Not sure whether to return the phone. I really don't want to, but I cannot affort to keep missing calls.

I dropped my phone earlier and, guess what??? It's working perfectly! LOL

Contributor
RomiC
My Device: BB Z10

My phone is quite new, and I haven't paired it with any blue tooth device as yet, only updated new software, and downloaded a couple of ringtones, and its not giving me ANY notifications, keep on missing calls etc! And cant reboot every hour!

Regular Contributor
streetcharm

What software version are you currently running?
Contributor
RomiC

Regular Contributor
streetcharm

Does a reboot temporarily resolve the issue or you are not getting any notifications at all?
Contributor
RomiC

No, reboot doesnt help... I played with the camera this morning, and since then its on mute although the phone is set on normal and all notification settings is set on max volume.... when I pull down the top menu, next to notifications is a bell with a stripe through, but next to it stands 'normal'....