Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
bhgreene
My Device: Not Specified

Z10 and Q10 frequently asking for Office 365 password

I have an AT&T Z10, and a client has a Verizon Z10 and 2 Verizon Q10s.  Both of us use Office 365 as our email service.  With the lack of BB10 support in BBCS (Blackberry Cloud Service for Office 365) I was forced to set up all these devices on ActiveSync.  For the most part this is working OK.  However each user has either been prompted for the Office 365 password multiple times in a day, or they don't notice the prompt and the ActiveSync account is marked as invalid on the Accounts list in setup.

I have looked everywhere within the Office 365 administration console and can find nothing related to asking for the password frequently.  I did find settings to control if the device has a password, but nothing related to the device prompting for the Exchange password.

I am only annoyed by it, but my client is getting quite frustrated and is questioning whether they will bother upgrading their other 20 Blackberry devices to BB10s, or look at other devices.  Either some direction to solve this ActiveSync problem, or a likely date for BBCS to be BES10 would be helpful.

trapix
My Device: BB Q10

Re: Z10 and Q10 frequently asking for Office 365 password

frustrated... Same for us.

Sync with BB Could Service > NOT OK ....
New Contributor
cirrus
My Device: BlackBerry Q10

Re: Z10 and Q10 frequently asking for Office 365 password

My user with a Q10 has had this same issue with our Office 365 account. Seems to work fine for a few days then randomly stops getting new email. Go in and reenter his Office 365 password and all is well again... for a few days when it seems to lose it again.

We have about 15 iPhone's of various flavor and 3 Android HTC One's with no issues on O365.