Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: reliance

bbm video connecting

Hi. Blackberry I have BlackBerry z10 and I am using it with reliance carrier when I use my bbm video,voice it shows connecting to video service. Please wait and try again only tell my fast solve it
Hall of Famer II
My Device: PRIV (5.1.1), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: bbm video connecting

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please check that both you and the other party are not restricted as per this KB:

• Article ID: KB26816 Using Video Chat, BBM Voice, or BBM Video behind a firewall

Good luck!

Get your 15% discount at ShopBlackBerry.com! Click Here for details.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.
Contributor

I have changed the sim card but still ist same condition
Hall of Famer II

And that result seems to have nothing whatsoever to do with what I provided you above. Please re-read what I provided above.

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.
Contributor

I am very thanksful to blackberry that u guys helping to get out of this problem and for their instant reply. But still I want to ask what do u mean by "contact the network administrator or refer to the router, firewall, or security software documentation."
Hall of Famer II

dheerajkatheriya wrote:
I am very thanksful to blackberry that u guys helping to get out of this problem and for their instant reply.

You are very welcome...but do understand that we are not BlackBerry...refer:

dheerajkatheriya wrote:
But still I want to ask what do u mean by "contact the network administrator or refer to the router, firewall, or security software documentation."

Whatever network you are going through must have the things in that KB "open" to allow BBM voice/video to function.

1. If you are going through a WiFi network, then you contact whoever it is that controls that WiFi network.
    • If that WiFi network is, for example, your office, then you contact your IT folks.
    • If that WiFi network is some public network somewhere, then you have to figure out who controls that network and contact them.
    • If that WiFi network is your own personal (home) network, then you refer to your WiFi hardware documentation to find out how to enable the things that are needed (per the KB).
  2. If you are going through your carrier data network, then you contact them.

Good luck!

Contributor

I am using huawei data card e355 it also work as wi fi router can u please tell me to how to config... it
Hall of Famer II

I have no idea. You need to do what I said...refer to the documentation for your router. I can't read it for you.

Contributor

I got a option Special application but thier Some I dont know what to fill in them like. Name. Trigger protocol. Status . Trigger port. Open port. Open protocol. Option
Hall of Famer II

I don't understand either...you probably need to hire a local IT expert to help you configure things. All the information necessary is, as far as I know, already linked in this thread.

Good luck!