Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: t-mobile

blackberry z10

Hello,

I bought a bb z10.

I have some question:

1)- is it possible to stop data connection to get e-mail, mobile-internet? for example if i visit another country i don't like to get a e-mail, because it is very expensive.

2) it is not possible to connect my z10 with my Command System (Mercedes Benz) with bluetooth!

3) I have problems to get the calander and contact data from my I cloud account

4) The adabter is empty after 12 hours...., what can I do to get a longer adapter time?

who can help?

thanks u.

Regular Contributor
My Device: 9900 + Z30 (STA 100-5)
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: blackberry z10

[ Edited ]
Hi, See below please:

1)- is it possible to stop data connection to get e-mail, mobile-internet? for example if i visit another country i don't like to get a e-mail, because it is very expensive.

Yes, Setting, Network Connections, Airplane Mode then enable Wifi Network. Mobile Network will remain off. Do a test run before you use it. Alternatively you can turn off Data Services in Mobile Network.

2) it is not possible to connect my z10 with my Command System (Mercedes Benz) with bluetooth!

It works in my BMW. It should work with Command System, check with MB if BB is supported. I can see my e-mails, contacts, phone calls, BMW even reads my text messages and e-mails to me while I am driving. (I never used it though)

3) I have problems to get the calander and contact data from my I cloud account

Which cloud account? The account must support Active Sync. It works with Hotmail, Live, Outlook, and if properly set up with Gmail. When setting a new account, just hit Advanced instead of just using "Email"

4) The adabter is empty after 12 hours...., what can I do to get a longer adapter time?

I think 12 hours is ok with usage. You can disable connections, turn off LTE (if you are in LTE) or 4G, close running frames

who can help?

thanks u.