Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Tweetytwr
My Device: Z10
Accepted Solution

bluetooth voice dialing

i have two bluetooth headsets and thet both have the same problem with the Z10 ! When i voice dial and they pick up on the other end the my phone disconnects my headset!

Trusted Contributor
Adam8
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: bluetooth voice dialing

Hey Tweetytwr,

Are the headset devices the same make and model? Can you please reply back with the make and model number of the bluetooth headsets? Does this happen when calling everyone or just a few people or even one person in your contact list?

New Contributor
Tweetytwr

i have rocketfish RF-MAB2 and plantonics Voyager Pro +    Both work perfect with my torch 9800  With my Z10 as soon as it says calling! it imediately drops my blue tooth but still makes the call . it does not matter if the arein my contact list or  not. in order to talk to the person i voice call from either head set or eas piece i have toquickly switch the audio in the phone back to handset and then back to bluetooth. then it connects back to my headset or earpiece...But if someone calls me everything works fine with bluetooth!  Thank you for responding to my problem.

Trusted Contributor
Adam8
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

Hello Tweetytwr,

Lets start with the Rocketfish RF-MAB2. The first thing I would do is make sure the BlackBerry device and headset are not paired with any other device. Next I would reset the Headset to clear pairing cache. For the Rocketfish device bluetooth in order to reset it you need to do the following:

To reset the headset:

• Press (play/pause), (Talk), and the + (volume up)

simultaneously.

Once the headset has been reset remove the Headset from the cached paired devices on the BlackBerry 10. To do this select "Paired" then select the headset and select delete after selecting the headset name.

Re-pair the devices and try your calls/testing again, see if the issue continues.

Rocketfish RF-MAB2 documentation was found here: http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/products/mobile-phones-gps/RF-MAB2.html

New Contributor
Tweetytwr

Hi ! i reset Rocketfish deleted all bluetooth  paired devices,battery pulled! and still have to toggle  to handset then to bluetooth audio after  voice dialing! wish i knew if it is just mine or everyones Z10 doing this!  Tomorrow will be 14 days i've  had it.

New Contributor
Tweetytwr

solved this problem!  Reloaded operating system