Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
andersjed
My Device: Q10

iCloud sync not working with BBQ10

Hello.

Having recently swapped my iPhone 5 to BBQ10 I have been hit by an enormous amount of hassle. The main thing being the ability to sync my contacts and calender from my Mac on to the Q10.

I have followed the online instructions and it is not working. All I get is a white screen where something tries to load and nothing happens. I can't delete the account because then the white screen comes back with the loading logo. Then I have to reinstall the entire phone and start all over again. What am I doing wrong? I have the latest firware on the Q10 along with the latest Mac OS (10.8.4)

I am not a pure amateur but everything was really easy on the iPhone 5. It's a shame, I really want this to work but the Q10 is giving me no joy whatsover at the moment.

Please help!

Retired
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: iCloud sync not working with BBQ10

Hey,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

To better assist you, are you following the steps outlined here:

How to integrate iCloud contact, calendar, or email accounts on the BlackBerry 10 smartphone

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33812

If yes, at what step does the screen go white? 

Thanks.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
andersjed
My Device: Q10

Re: iCloud sync not working with BBQ10

Hello and thank you for your reply.

The screen goes white when I try to do mail, calender and contacts separately. When I try the settings for all three together (first step in the instructions) I can not get the calender to sync. The contacts are added but gone later.

I've read on various forums that a leaked new BlackBerry os works with icloud but not on the version I am using.