Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
zeyadq8
My Device: BB10 With sadness
My Carrier: wataniya

Re: sync to Oulook

Many user purchased BB10 for it sync with outlook dealying fix will mean loss of a huge clients

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
xdoomx
My Device: Not Specified

It's coming, they failed on this though. Big time. Should have been ready at launch if they cared much about previous BB users migrating seamlessly.

http://crackberry.com/outlook-usb-sync-coming-blackberry-link

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

zeyadq8 wrote:

Many user purchased BB10 for it sync with outlook dealying fix will mean loss of a huge clients

It has been announced that the desktop Outlook sync will be returned yesterday, in this message:

Message 308

TyW wrote:

Hi it’s Ty from BlackBerry.

We want to thank you for your feedback and to let you know that we are listening.

Some of you on this thread are asking how to sync PIM data between your BlackBerry Z10 and computer in general. Others just want to do this directly between the phone and computer. We want to address both here.

With BlackBerry 10 the syncing of PIM data between your BlackBerry Z10 and computer can be easily configured to happen over the air.  You need to add your existing webmail accounts on the BlackBerry Z10 and set the email, contacts, calendar for syncing. We have posted information on how to do this for example with Outlook.com on the Help Blog.

For those of you for whom over the air synchronization is not an option, we want to assure you that direct sync via USB is also being worked on and we are committed on adding this capability as part of our BlackBerry Link software suite. Our first major update for BlackBerry Link coming in the next few weeks will include the ability to import contact and calendar information directly from Outlook to your BlackBerry 10 smartphone. Full two-way sync will be added in the next update shortly thereafter. We will provide more information about timing of these features on our various forums and blogs, but you can also look for updates at http://BlackBerry.com/BlackBerryLink

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
lesedwards
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogefs

Well I am trying the wireless sync. I have everything setup now when does it sync or can I control this?

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

syncing what? contacts and calendar?

To what? Outlook.com or gmail?

It should "just happen".

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
PJCMoray
My Device: Blackberry Z10 and Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone UK

Hey guys, and gals of the "why can't I synch to Outlook brigade" - of whom there are many!

I have just had a direct e-mail from Ms Rebekah Drimmie of "CSO Cuatomer Loyalty" (!!) at Blackberry.com thanking me for my patience and confirming that BB are working on the direct sync between Outlook and the Blackberry Z10. Update to be released in two stages. First update will be available "in the coming weeks" - no indication of timing on the second part of the update (previous entries on this forum refer).

Bottom line - despite all of the negative comments from many on this forum, Blackberry are clearly paying attention!!

So what can I say - Onwards and Upwards!

PJCMoray

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
akm54
My Device: BB Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi Guys and Gals... I have the same information from BB and also Rogers.  My problems with Switch devices has been narrowed down to a loose usb socket, whic is why I had charging issues. 

Rogers is replacing my Phone tomorrow.  I am happy and will progress with new pone hopefully. Rogers and BB Tech support have been very good to deal with and have calmed my frustrations. I hope that all these issues are worked out before the US deliveries. Needless to say that I am hanging on to my BB and Rogers shares - for now. And I continue to remain a loyal BB user - for now.

Thanks to all.

Please use plain text.