Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Highlights!

New Contributor
kamtoso
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TRI

How to add new lines

hai Friends , i've some problems, i really don't know how to add new line when typing

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: How to add new lines

Hi there,

Can you give us more information about your problem? Is this in relation to just regular typing? If so, just press the Enter key (the one with the arrow that goes down and then to the left).

If I've misunderstood and you mean in a specific app, let us know.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kamtoso
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TRI

thks for your answer . I mean on z10 enter direcly "send" and on setting there aren't choice like os 7 or lower it's really not perfect on z10 , font also just 1

i Think it;s really bad product ever 

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Sorry you feel that way. It is still a new platform and is improving with every update. Hopefully the next update will make things better for you then.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Hello kamtoso,

currently it is not possible to type a carriage return in BBM or in SMS with the Z10.

On the other hand, it is possible with the Q10 (Alt-Enter).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.