If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Highlights!

Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

How to switch between messages in the BlackBerry Hub

With the release of BlackBerry 10 version 10.1, we’ve added a new gesture to the BlackBerry Hub that allows you to quickly switch between your next and previous messages. It’s simple: while viewing a message drag your finger from the left to the right and in one continuous motion swipe up or down.

For example, in the following screenshot you’ll notice I am viewing ‘Test 08”. To get to the next message, “Test 09”, all I need to do is swipe from left to right (red arrow) followed by swiping up (green arrow) in a single motion. To switch to the previous message, “Test 07”, I complete the same gesture, but swipe down instead (blue arrow).

Tip: Using a BlackBerry Q10 or Q5? On top of using this gesture to switch between messages, you also have the option of pressing the N key to view your next message, or the P key to view a previous message.

BB10-SwitchMSG2

If this gesture doesn’t appear to be working on your device, verify you are using BlackBerry 10.1.0.4181 or later by going to Settings > About and reviewing the OS Version field. If the OS Version is lower than 10.1.0.4181, check for updates by going to Settings > Software Updates.

For more details about the availability of BlackBerry 10.1, check out Inside BlackBerry’s post on BlackBerry 10 Software Updates.

VIA | helpblog.blackberry.com

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/10/how-to-switch-between-messages-in-the-blackberry-hub/

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.