Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® 10 Highlights!

New Contributor
muhammad1995
My Device: blackbery z10
My Carrier: zain jo

z10 connot connect to mobile network data

[ Edited ]

heyyy .... i have unlocked bb z10 .....be 4 2 day i got it ... i put a new charged micro sim cared with all bb service ...but i can't connect via mobile network data ... i call my service provider they said the problem is with my device ... also i put the sim card on other handheald and it's work good .... -.- i love z10 but this problem make me die.... wht's the sulution plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :smileysad: :smileysad: :'(  my pin <removed>

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Re: z10 connot connect to mobile network data

Good day

Welcome to BB forums

Try the following solutions:

• Check that airplane mode is off. If airplane mode is on, the option to turn on the mobile network is unavailable. To turn off airplane mode, on the Settings screen, tap Network Connections. Set the Airplane Mode switch to Off.
  • Check that the connection to the wireless network is turned on. To check your connection, on the Settings screen, tapNetwork Connections > Mobile Network. Check that the Mobile Network switch is set to On.
  • Check that your BlackBerry device is connected to your wireless service provider's network. If you switched wireless networks manually, your BlackBerry device remains connected to that wireless network until you select your wireless service provider's network again.
  • If your device uses a SIM card, verify that it is correctly inserted into your device.
  • If your device normally connects to a CDMA network and your device supports international roaming, check that your device is in roaming mode and that your SIM card is correctly inserted into your device.

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
muhammad1995
My Device: blackbery z10
My Carrier: zain jo

Re: z10 connot connect to mobile network data (upd)

network data  on 

data service   on 

airplan mode  of 

apn sittings   user zain  

pass zain

that's all ... and still not working ia have this >>> h << not this >> H << :smileysad: 

my sim card work on other divice

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Bell

Did you also try that "SIM CARD" in your Z10 to see if it your Z10 that is the problem?

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: z10 connot connect to mobile network data

Where did you get the Z10? Did you buy it new from an authorized reseller or did you get it used or from eBay or the like?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Developer
satej_neel
My Device: 9520 Storm2
My Carrier: Airtel

Dear Sir,

Can you help me also in this regards. I am also facing the same problem.

I have got a Verizon Z10 which is unlocked for GSM. I am using it in India on Airtel. My Airtel sim works on other phones very well and also has a valid data plan. But when inserted in Verizon Z10 it works only for Voice and text. The H+ is not constant at all. It continuously toggles from h+ to H+. When on wifi it works perfectly fine.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thannks & Regards,

Satej

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello satej_neel,

please contact the Airtel support for this kind of issues.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shoaiba
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 919164004257

HI Satlaj,

I am facing the same problem on Idea Cellurlar,  Verzion BB Z10, unlocked version purscahsed in US does not work in India ,get only 'e' as the signal type. Where you able to sort the problem with Airtel? please share the solution

Thanks

Please use plain text.