Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Digi

10 Business Day has passed

I have read the Process for the trade-up program.

My app was approved and up for sale on 13th February. Since then i gave 10 days to BlackBerry to approve my App based on Limited Edition Terms and Conditions.

However, i have not received any emails regarding the success or unsuccessful of my App after that.

I dont know why it has to take so long to approve. I totally agree if someone said there are more than 1000 apps to be reviewed before my turn.

But i think it shouldn't be hard for the Sponsor (according to Limited Edition terms and condition) to approve the app since there is a clear and simple criteria written in T&C. Unlike the approval for BlackBerry World which requires tedious review by the team and Built for Blackberry which requires high quality key features.

I did sent an email to BlackBerry as well as to the Developer Relations Officer.

Would appreciate if someone could share the similar experience and it is solved.

Thanks and Cheers

Please use plain text.
Developer
DueNorth
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: 10 Business Day has passed

Patience. I believe they are still reviewing them. Besides, no one will get the phones until mid/end of March (6-8 weeks after release). There should be enough made for each person with a Dev Alpha. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee

I dont mind i will get the phone later as long as if i know i will get it.. The thing is i dont even know whether i will get it or not and that is why i post my question here. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

I guess that you will receive more information soon. But I have read posts about people who had to wait 2-3 weeks before they received the mail. So it could take some time before you receive the mail.

Because of the deadline today (if I recall correctly) they will start reviewing the last apps.

Be patience. I am confident you will still qualify :-)

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee

hopefully i will get the email before next week!

Please use plain text.