Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
tab4u
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
My Carrier: vodafone

APAC LE developers.. News 4 u

Well today I recieved a mail from brand alliance(screenshot attached) that my address is changed and device will ship after 2 -3 weeks.... Well personally I am feeling bad and my excitement is over.. Huh wats d use of getting a device after 4 months already passed!!! A lesson learnt indeed...
(I can't attach my screenshot frm iPhone:smileysad::smileysad:)
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
fireball003
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: CMCC

Re: APAC LE developers.. News 4 u

go to "Full version" mode at the bottom of the page and then you can attach screenshots. :smileyhappy:

BTW, why would your address be changed? Did you ask for it? Post your screenshot. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tab4u

Yes I send a mail for address change as I am shifting from my current delivery address. They send me the format of address and I filled it up accordingly... And nope still I can't attach it...:smileysad::smileysad::smileysad: m in full version mode right now... Btw will attach it from my computer later sometime... It's frustrating to wait for so long esp when other region developers have it a month back..
Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Digi

i think only those who is changing their address will need to wait abit longer.

Most likely "The LE will be shipped later to those who changed their mailing address. Those who submited their mailing address without any changing notice has been captured into system and waiting for the date to start delivery"

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tab4u

Lets see... No one in APAC has their device yet... Since my other friend has the same shipping address and we both send our dev alpha same time.. So will see if he gets his device early or not..
Anyways I personally don't think it will be delayed coz of this.. Since its d same town and country.. I think its applicable to everyone... Hope its not..:smileysad::smileysad: from today 2-3 weeks more means one more month .. And it's bad
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
fireball003

@kongee, is that address change related comment from the support team? what's the source?
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tab4u

I will be putting the mail screenshot in a while!!! Well actually this is not the case... It's written clearly that shipping to India le devices will start in 2-3 weeks!!! Hope this might answer to ur question....
Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Digi

@fireball003, i made it up myself :smileywink:

@tab4u, hopefully we all get next week regardless address change

Here is the email i got from brandalliance few minute ago.
Untitled.png

It looks more like our Dev Alphas have been received in Denmark Warehouse. Anyone get this as well?

I wish this email means that  they gonna dispatch LE to developer in Asia soon, at least next week.

Agree?
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
tab4u

Hope so... I agree with everything related with quick delivery of LE...:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
fireball003

@kongee , I can't see the image in your post. Is it my system, or the image was not uploaded properly?

Please upload again.
Please use plain text.