Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
ap_spd
My Device: 9900, waiting for LE Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: Update on APAC Shipment from Brand Alliance as of 8th April

do u mean the device shipped from Hk to Vietnam or vice versa ?

Please use plain text.
Developer
thett
My Device: Red 10
My Carrier: Mobifone

Re: APAC Limited Edition device shipment to commence this week - via brand alliance

Hi ap_spd
My DA is not shipped out of Vietnam yet! The HK parter reply that they are waiting for instruction from BBRY/BA!
Please use plain text.
Developer
ap_spd
My Device: 9900, waiting for LE Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

Re: APAC Limited Edition device shipment to commence this week - via brand alliance

get in touch with developer relations at blackberry Developer Relations <DeveloperRelations@rim.com> a lady called Melanie (not same as brand alliance) will respond. she was pretty good with the issue resolution that I had earlier.

Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Digi

This is weird.

As long as you have the shipping invoice, the shipping company will just need to deliver to HK.

Why would they (Vietnam) not sending the DA package to HK asap which it just takes 1 day to reach HK via UPS.

Please use plain text.
Developer
thett
My Device: Red 10
My Carrier: Mobifone

They reply thhat they did not get any instruction from BA/BBRY so they just keep DAs at VN warehouse! Make sense? :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Digi

Still doesnt make sense for me at all. LOL
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
fireball003
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: CMCC

[ Edited ]

I guess, since there is a warehouse in Vietnam (unlike China, or other several Asian countries), the devices will be directly supplied from HongKong/Canada to Vietnam and then shipped to the individuals from there.

One major problem for shipping the devices individually is dealing with customs for each. Since BB is managing all customs related issues, I guess they can handle customs related issues for all the devices only once if sent in bulk quantity.

Please use plain text.
Developer
nemory
My Device: BlackBerry RED Z10
My Carrier: WiFi

yeah.. Customs are the causing even more delays. My dev alpha was stuck for 20 days in customs. **bleep** them

Please use plain text.
Contributor
tdisplay
My Device: NN
My Carrier: WIFI

[ Edited ]
My devalpha stuck in customs since jan 28. And now they cant find my package in the their warehouse. I report to BB and now BB claim package lost from fedex. Dont know fedex staff / custom staff steal devalpha. Maybe they think is z10. Lol
Please use plain text.
Developer
vtong
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: RIM

Re: Update on APAC Shipment from Brand Alliance as of 8th April

[ Edited ]

i'm from Vietnam, I think this email said the device was sent to HK:

Dear, BBJamUser

The Warehouse Arrival Notification Status has been changed to Received

Notification ID: 1300

Bucket: HK - BBJAM

Arrival Notification Items:

Name Item Number Quantity
BBJAM-AlphaDevice BBJAM-AlphaDevice 1

To Check the Warehouse Arrival Notification please click the link below.

Please use plain text.