Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
nemory
My Device: BlackBerry RED Z10

About 2.4 in the Terms - Multiple DA Owners Must Read

"2.4 Each Participant who submits an eligible Application and returns the Alpha Device, as required, will receive one (1) Limited Edition BlackBerry 10 device (“Device”), subject to the notification and delivery conditions below."

This clearly says we can trade multiple dev alphas as long as applications gets qualified right? I already got 3 qualified application for 1 vendor account. We are a team also here and wonder also if we can still re-assign Dev Alphas for each member for LE Trade Ups?

Developer
SangramPatil
My Device: BB10 Dev Aplha

Re: About 2.4 in the Terms - Multiple DA Owners Must Read

It has been specified number of times that you will get one LE per one dev alpha per unique approved app. So I guess, if you have 3 dev alphas and 3 apps, you can trade all those for 3 LE.
New Developer
jadouber
My Device: Black Berry Bold 9900

And that you signed for the specific Dev Alpha (a sheet about rights etc). That's what is mentioned in the terms and conditions (as far as I can recall)

BlackBerry World submissions

YahtC - http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/24150872 - Check it out!

Free Yahtzee game for you and your friends! Step up to the challenge and see who is the Yahtzee-champion!

Leave a review, thanks!

Developer
nemory
My Device: BlackBerry RED Z10

I really do hope so we can trade more than one. But we I hope too that some BB Employee will come and tell us clearly here