Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
sujaym17
My Device: Simulator
My Carrier: Vodafone

Any idea of the cutoff points for Dev alpha C

I'm interested to know what was the cutoff points for 1500 Dev Alpha C devices. please let me know

Please use plain text.
Developer
urbanglowcam
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Any idea of the cutoff points for Dev alpha C

I don't think there is necessarily a cutoff. They will just see who the top 1500 devs are with the highest points and grant them a Dev Alpha C.

Please use plain text.
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

I don't think anybody can guess how many points you will need. Because it is just the top 1500 developers who will receive such a device (as urbanglowcam already stated :-) )

But I think that you will need a lot of points to be approved for such a device. I don't know how much points I have (I counted it in the past, but I forgot in the meantime), but I guess that it will not be enough.. I hope they will let us know soon. And if we are not approved, it would be nice to hear from BlackBerry anyway.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
velumani
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: airtel

Applications that have been submitted for the BlackBerry Dev Alpha C program are currently being tested; the applications that qualify will be assigned points as per the point system outlined on the Inside BlackBerry Developer blog http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/11/blackberry-10-dev-alpha-c/.

If you have been identified as eligible to receive a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C, you can expect to receive further instructions on how to redeem the device by February 28, 2013.

(Received mail from BlackBerry Developer Relations)

Try my HTML5 app CountDown (free)

Click Accept as Solution if this post that have solved your issue(s)!
Like if you found this post useful..
Please use plain text.