Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
jaylenbledsoe
My Device: Dev Alpha B

Anyone Recieved Blackberry z10 for Verizon?

[ Edited ]

Hey All,

Seeing all these post about developers recieving their LE z10s, is making me jealous!!   I've been waiting on my Verizon z10 everyday since submitting my apps, haha.

Post here when you recieve information or actually recieve your Verizon device!

Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra

Re: Anyone Recieved Blackberry z10 for Verizon?

I emailed jamzone support about it.  They have to wait till the Verizon release.  They told me they will start shipping within the next 2 weeks.  That was maybe 4 or 5 days ago.   I still think we got a little wait ahead BUT hopefully soon.  :smileyhappy:. It would be cool if they shipped them out on Tuesday and then we could receive them on Thursday when the device gets released on Verizon.  However that was not how I read the email.  Still I'm praying to the BB10 God's!

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Developer
HuXu77
My Device: Playbook 16GB and Z10

Yea, I am starting to wonder if I should have requested the Red LE Z10, so I could get it sooner and then sell it on eBay so I could just then turn around and buy a Verizon Z10 and have some extra money left over...

Fitbit for BlackBerry PlayBook
Super Contributor
pkcable

HuXu77 wrote:

Yea, I am starting to wonder if I should have requested the Red LE Z10, so I could get it sooner and then sell it on eBay so I could just then turn around and buy a Verizon Z10 and have some extra money left over...

Yea I have been wondering the same thing!  :smileywink:

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Contributor
jaylenbledsoe

NOOO! It's already been reported that the Verizon Z10 is not up to date like the ATT and Tmobile Devices... Are we gonna have to deal with Verizon's Slow Update Testing and Release periods with our devices??

New Contributor
lsimonetti
My Device: Blackberry 10 Dev Alpha B

Has anyone even received a shipment email stating if they have sent the Verizon version yet?

Contributor
jaylenbledsoe

nothing here... :smileysad:
Super Contributor
pkcable

Still waiting here too.  Hopefully monday!

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

Developer
Cozz
My Device: Torch

Same here guys. No comformation of anything at all.  I really rerget choosing VZW. I should have just picked ATT and delt with it later.

I was appoved for the device and also was givien a second chance to change to ATT.

But I never sent the device back. I never recieved an email to do so and simply let the time pass to deal with it.

Did you guys even get to send your devices back?

The only good news is I still have an Aplpha device to test with.

Updated my pin
Super Contributor
pkcable

[ Edited ]

Cozz wrote:

Same here guys. No comformation of anything at all.  I really rerget choosing VZW. I should have just picked ATT and delt with it later.

I was appoved for the device and also was givien a second chance to change to ATT.

But I never sent the device back. I never recieved an email to do so and simply let the time pass to deal with it.

Did you guys even get to send your devices back?

The only good news is I still have an Aplpha device to test with.

Yes we have sent our devices gotten the email that they were accepted, seen others who's devices were accepted after us get their devices, etc etc   We are just playing the waiting game.  :smileysad:

The problem for me is I lose my backup BB tomorrow since I'm not paying them another 40 bucks for another month, since it DOES appear it will be soon.

VERY frustrating!

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com