Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Developer
Gerry_BB
My Device: Playbook 64GB, Curve 9360, BB Z10 LE
My Carrier: Koodo
Accepted Solution

App ID

Hi,

I submitted my application last week Wednesday (Jan 2), but it has not yet been approved. (The CR is still in new state). Is there a way to get the app ID from submitted but not yet approved apps, so I can register for the limited edition trade up program before the deadline?

Thanks,

Gerry

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Re: App ID

Yes :smileyhappy: Sign into the App World vendor portal, go to manage products, then you'll see the list of apps you have created. Click on the little pencil and your App ID Is listed. Hope it helps. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

You have to register approved app though, otherwise you won't qualify

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Developer
raffi
My Device: Z10 & Z30
My Carrier: Bell

I went ahead and registered for the limited edition device using an app ID of a yet-to-be-approved app. Will that be a problem? I'd figure that they would simply put it in the queue until it's approved (or not) and then take it from there.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jelounge
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: XL

i don't think it would be a problem, i also suggest my friend to do the same
Please use plain text.
Developer
mstawick
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: Orange

Any official comment on this one? I also filled out form for Limited Edition device just after submitting my app. It has been approved today, and I'm wondering weather I need to resubmit form or am I a-okay?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
Mel17
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

You can register for the Limited Edition device anytime as long as the application you are using was submitted to AppWorld before Jan 21.   Also if you register for Limited Edition before your app is approved in AppWorld the test team will just leave it in the queue until you are approved in AppWorld.

Hope that helps! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
mstawick
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: Orange

Yes, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: Digi

i registered with my vendor ID apparently.. Fail big time for me.. Well i re-registered APP ID after i checked this thread.. Was really unsure during the first time and i m sick.. lol..

Please use plain text.