Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
Thunderbuck
My Device: PlayBook - 64GB, Bold 9900, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Bell

App approved, then rejected?! LE trade-up implications?

I submitted an app on Jan 21, to meet the (then) deadline for the LE trade-up.  It took a while, but the app was approved and went into BB World on Feb 19, where I've been pleased to see it downloaded a few dozen times.

Monday, I received the rather alarming notice that my app had NOT been approved due to an intermittent bug, and would not be accepted for release until the bug was resolved.

I'm confused.  The app is still showing as available, and has even received a 5 star user rating (yes, unsolicited).  In the isvportal the status shows as "for sale".

Obviously, I intend to resolve any and all issues with the app, but does the mail I got Monday suggest it no longer qualifies?  I'm really confused here...

Please use plain text.
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C
My Carrier: Mobile Vikings

Re: App approved, then rejected?! LE trade-up implications?

Can you reply on the mail you received? Maybe you should try to contact them on why you received the mail. Maybe the mail wasn't intended for you or something.

In any case, maybe you should take some screenshots of your tickets on the Vendor Portal, showing that it got accepted before the deadline. This could be the proof you need to show that your app was accepted before the deadline, and you still qualify for the LE trade-up. I do hope it doesn't come to this, but better safe than sorry.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Thunderbuck
My Device: PlayBook - 64GB, Bold 9900, Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Bell

Re: App approved, then rejected?! LE trade-up implications?

Thanks. I did reply to the e-mail I was sent; haven't gotten any response on it yet. App remains available, so who knows what gives?
Please use plain text.