Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
jbrentoliver
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

App ready for submission but vendor account not!

I have a BB10 app ready for submission but the vendor account registration (along with proper documentation) that was done last week on Wednesday the 16th hasn't been accepted yet and I cannot login. The FAQ says it should take 24-48 hours. Can someone at RIM let me know if they are falling behind in processing registrations or could there be something specifically wrong with my application?  (I have sent emails to vendor support but have not received a reply yet. With a midnight deadline for submission just hours away, I am getting anxious. I've worked hard on an app and would hate to be disqualified for something outside of my control.)

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
diegocaxito
My Device: Dev Alpha

Re: App ready for submission but vendor account not!

I'm at the same situation. Can anyone help us?

Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Best to ask in the app world forum. Those people who might help do not monitor this forum.
Please use plain text.
Developer
kongee
My Device: 9780

Last year, i got my account within a day.. i guess there must too many last minute registrations coming in.. same thing happen to those who are waiting for their BB10 app to be approved..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
alwaysvip
My Device: Blackberry 10 Alpha Device

Same situation here.

Anyone post in App World forum?

And if so, do you have a link?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jbrentoliver
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

There is a lot of talk regarding this topic in App World forum including the post linked below where I've repeated the orignal text from this post: 

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-World-Development/quot-Vendor-account-status-is-di...

Please use plain text.