Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Developer
amanali
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

Bad News for those expecting devices from the UK Warehouse

I've just received word from a representative at MDA Limited that they've run out of devices for distribution and it wont be anytime soon until Blackberry sends them the next batch of units for shipment.

This is terrible as Blackberry has already delayed shipping our devices numerous times. They promised we would get our devices within 6-8 Weeks post launch but its already been 11 Weeks since Blackberry 10 was launched.

Lets just hope Blackberry sends the UK Warehouse enough units to ensure everyone gets a device in the next batch of shipments.

Even though the guys at BrandAlliance and MDA Limited are working hard to promptly reply to all our emails and to ensure we receive the devices on time, this is an utter dissapointment from Blackberry's side.

Lets just hope Blackberry doesnt let us down like this ever in the future afterall they are one of the best smartphone makers in the world.

Kind Regards,
Aman Ali
Contributor
stereoket
My Device: Z10

Re: Bad News for those expecting devices from the UK Warehouse

Well, I imagine you will all get LTE enabled devices then.

I think the early batch, in the UK where all STL-100-1 models, no LTE support.

Hope you get yours soon.

Developer
meego_man
My Device: BlackBerry Dev Alpha B

When did you contacted them? I think I saw few EMEA developers reported receiving devices in last few days.

I wonder why BlackBerry Developer Relations redirected me to BA and not to MDA Limited for questions about Z10 LE (The Netherlands receive devices from UK warehouse)

Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB

So if this is true(and it is) then we are all in trouble. We won't see our devices in May :smileysad:
Developer
meego_man

Developer
borceg

I meant in May. 9 working days till the end of this month from logistic point of view are not enough to get and deliver our devices, so it remains to see what will happen in May.
Developer
borceg

And one question - We are talking about Z10 LE or Dev Alpha C?
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C

Z10, I also got same email from MDA employee, saying their stock is empty, and they don't know when next batch of Z10LE's will be received

Developer
meego_man

Looks like we have different understanding of the phrase " We won't see our devices in May". To me it means we shouldn't expect devices before June :smileyhappy: Any way, I guess we talk here about Z10 LE mainly, since Dev Aplha C was received from USA directly by some UK developers

Developer
borceg

[ Edited ]

meego_man, well technically May-June. Somebody should contact Alec Sauders about this. It's getting very annoying.