Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
podupuis
My Device: -------
My Carrier: ---------

Re: Blackberry limited edition received

Me and my girlfriend receive those blackberry limited edition with the same vendor portal. By the way one of the dev alpha was on the name of my girlfriend.

Please use plain text.
Developer
nemory
My Device: BlackBerry RED Z10
My Carrier: WiFi

Same Vendor ID but different name? When you traded you used a different name in the Trade Up form?

Please use plain text.
Developer
nemory

same vendor with different user? or exactly the same user? And when you redeemed the LE for Shipment did you used different names or your name for the 2 LE? Thanks bro, We really need to hear some infos from you. Thanks

Please use plain text.
Developer
abhi007tyagi
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook
My Carrier: Airtel

[ Edited ]

can you tell us whats all inside ?

do an unboxing for us :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Z10-Limited Edition
Blackberry Playbook (won in free playbook offer)
My Apps : pAinT, HealthMeter, Shoot
Please use plain text.
New Developer
joshdvx
My Device: BB10 Alpha A
My Carrier: Verizon

Teaboy1748 wrote:

ooh haha no im not mad at all.

You got it all wrong.

Why would I be mad?:Innocent:

I just thought blackberry coulda been done something better to restricting every developer to one device first, so every developer had a chance to get a Limted Edition Device before handing the same developer 4 device at same time.

I just don't want to see the Ebay flooded with LE Device or the Crackberry Forum Flooded with LE device for sale.

There was a blog post a bit ago, they only made 12,000 Dev Alphas, so they only made 12,000 LE devices, there's enough to swap every Dev Alpha with a LE.

Please use plain text.
Developer
nemory

@joshdvx right! it's really enough. Also do you have more than 1 dev alpha A or B too?
Please use plain text.
Developer
soaman
My Device: Z10

On port-a-thons many devs submitted more 5 or more apps to earn money not to get devices. Dev Alphas were just side-effect.

And to answer your next question: refused dev alpha would not be given to next dev in line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader of Ljubljana BlackBerry Developer Group
BlackBerry Certified Builder for Native Application Development
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
goku_vegeta
My Device: BlackBerry Limited Edition Z10, BlackBerry Bold 9900, BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

In the box you'll receive the cool red Limited Edition Z10, Battery which hasn't even been opened from the plastic wrap, USB cable, wall adaptor, and headphones. No paperwork or manuals are included surprisingly though, this is based on the LE Z10 from Canada, US Devs got the same model too.
Please use plain text.
Developer
supraking
My Device: Not Specified

Congrats! I shipped back my Dev Alpha last week, and it was received. How long did it take you after shipping yours back to receive your Dev Alpha? And what country are you in?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
pkcable
My Device: Z30/Xperia Z Ultra
My Carrier: Verizon/T-Mobile

Shipped my DA on 3/13, BBRY got it on 3/15.  I got email saying they got it on 3/18 (yesterday).  Hoping to get my device this week.  (crossing fringers)

Rich C (PKcable)
From Crackberry.com

If I have been helpful please click like! Use the Thumbs up icon below this message. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.